LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
82%
  [ 14 ]  82%

11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 17
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:56 pm
The strategy of adding Gandalf to your deck? Yes, it’s a tried-and-true idea, which has been used with great success by many LOTR TCG players. Very Happy
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:02 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I played through the first 3 blocks, and me and my friend would splash Gandalf in ALL of our decks, and we’ve won quite a few tournaments this way!
I don't like YOU.
PeterPot
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:49 pm
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
I ant like it so much so i gave 1
Last edited by PeterPot on Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in totalPlease don't give me gp. Please!!!!
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:37 pm
Is THAT your explanation for such a low grade?!? "I ant like it so much"?
You see, if you want to RATE an article, then you READ it, and you ANALYZE it, to justify the grade. Meaning: WHY didn’t you like an article almost everyone simply loved? What is missing?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you’ve given a lousy grade to a perfectly good article which can’t be undone! So, before you learn to analyze things a little better, or at least to explain REASONS for grades (and not only bad grades, good grades should ALSO come with explanations, since I COULD give a 5 to an article and STILL suggest something to make it even better!), or you better stick to just reading them...

EDIT: Oh, and btw, you gave it ONE, not 2... Shame on you
I don't like YOU.
PeterPot
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:41 pm
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
please dont wright an essay on my post cause if you make it so long im not going to read it
Please don't give me gp. Please!!!!
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:47 pm
oh, did you give the article a one because it was too long for you? awww poor baby do your eyes hurt? come on, honestly... you didnt like it so much? i would be so mad if someone gave my article a 1 and didn’t even read it first... (you know now that if you EVER submit an article, your pretty much screwed, right?)

okay, maybe thats a bit harsh, but still. if you could only tell us why!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:07 pm
PeterPot wrote:
I ant like it so much so i gave 1

Gee, that helps me lots. Please, when giving a rating lower than 4 (or even 5), give an explanation. Giving a 1 without explanation is crazy.

Anyways, judging by your last post, things that are longer than a paragraph are too long for you so you’re not going to read them. I don’t think you should even be allowed to vote if this is the way you handle voting.

Thanks FM and EL for the responses. I hope Cobra can delete his vote... it’s messing up my rating. Wink
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:42 pm
yes, i second that! now, if he could give an honest REASON for giving you a 1...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:00 pm
I can give you a simple one: JEALOUSY!
I mean, how many of us can actually write an article as good as AC’s? Also, this guy can’t even spell things so they make sense! (ok, I make some typos now and then, I AM brazilian, not a native speaker, after all, but still...)
How is he EVER gonna write an Article good enough to compete with some of the stuff you guys have here? Just by bombarding other peoples grades, that’s how!
Sorry, was this too long?
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 pm
LOL good one, musco! but true. actually, just about anyone could write a better article than me if they tried. but AC? hah! his are like: Neutral Smile Very Happy Shocked Razz Twisted Evil Applause Homage

EDIT: you’re most definately welcome, felipe!
Last edited by elf lvr on Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest