LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:09 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I mean if the spider is locked...ambiguous wording there on my part
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:53 am
I promised cards that would explain the last one. Well, here are some:

0 Good Juice Sauron
Event • Skirmish
Spot a companion bearing X Shadow cards to make a Spider they are skirmishing strength +X.
’Aye, they’ll make fine eating, when they’re hung a bit,’ said another.
H2 C 156

0 Queer Noises Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Spot a companion bearing X Shadow cards to make a Spider gain terror X until the regroup phase.
... grunts, scuttlings and hurryings in the undergrowth... but what made the noises he could not see.
H2 C 161

Also note this card from the last set:

2 • Abominable Threads Sauron
Possession • Support Area
Each Spider is strength +1 for each Shadow card borne by a companion they are skirmishing.
Regroup: Spot a Spider to transfer a possession from your support area to a companion. Discard all tokens and cards on that possession. Discard this possession.
The nastiest things they saw were the cobwebs: dark dense cobwebs with threads extraordinarily thick...
H1 R 215

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:59 am
Thranduil wrote:

0 Good Juice Sauron
Event • Skirmish
Spot a companion bearing X Shadow cards to make a Spider they are skirmishing strength +X.
H2 C 156

Interesting...but cool.

0 Queer Noises Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Spot a companion bearing X Shadow cards to make a Spider gain terror X until the regroup phase.
... grunts, scuttlings and hurryings in the undergrowth... but what made the noises he could not see.
H2 C 161

This is much better.

Each Spider is strength +1 for each Shadow card borne by a companion they are skirmishing.
Regroup: Spot a Spider to transfer a possession from your support area to a companion. Discard all tokens and cards on that possession. Discard this possession.
The nastiest things they saw were the cobwebs: dark dense cobwebs with threads extraordinarily thick...
H1 R 215

Like it. Now you can just slap conditions on companions even if they don’t do anything to pump spiders.

Thranduil
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:

0 Good Juice Sauron
Event • Skirmish
H2 C 156
maybe and damage +1 one if one of them is locked

0 Queer Noises Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 C 161
cool!

H1 R 215

cool!
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:09 pm
Thranduil wrote:

0 Good Juice Sauron
Event • Skirmish
H2 C 156

Nice.

You could up the twilight cost and make it for each card they bear. But either way works fine.

Quote:
0 Queer Noises Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 C 161

Nice. This one’s really cruel.

Quote:

H1 R 215

Thranduil

Makes more sense now. Thumbs Up
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:20 pm
Great, so to finish off the Spiders (after which we will return to Smaug):

0 Weary Flies Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Spot a Spider and a companion bearing X Shadow cards to Unlock X cards until the regroup phase.
Bilbo was nearly tired out, only four of the dwarves were able to stand firmly, and soon they would all be overpowered...
H2 C 168

1 Swarm of Moths Sauron
Event • Skirmish
Spot a Spider with terror X to make the Free Peoples player discard X Free Peoples possessions from play. They may Lock a companion skirmishing that Spider until the end of the turn to prevent this.
... thousands of dark-grey and black moths, some nearly as big as your hand...
H2 R 166

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:24 am
Thranduil wrote:

0 Good Juice Sauron
Event • Skirmish
H2 C 156

The name sounds so wrong but whatever. Hmm good thats its free cos cant see it being awesome. Maybe dont make it skirmishing that spider.

0 Queer Noises Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 C 161

Sweeeet maybe should cost 1 cos this means ur getting a least a free exertion.

0 Weary Flies Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Spot a Spider and a companion bearing X Shadow cards to Unlock X cards until the regroup phase.
Bilbo was nearly tired out, only four of the dwarves were able to stand firmly, and soon they would all be overpowered...
H2 C 168

Cool.

1 Swarm of Moths Sauron
Event • Skirmish
Spot a Spider with terror X to make the Free Peoples player discard X Free Peoples possessions from play. They may Lock a companion skirmishing that Spider until the end of the turn to prevent this.
H2 R 166

Wow thats really good. Was gonna suggest up cost but if you manage to make a terror 2 or 3 spider then you deserve it.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:59 am
Thranduil wrote:

0 Weary Flies Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 C 168
maybe or lock a companion

1 Swarm of Moths Sauron
Event • Skirmish
H2 R 166

cool!
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:22 pm
Thranduil wrote:

Mwah hah hah Dragons! Twisted Evil

Quote:
0 Weary Flies Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 C 168

Really nice. Might up the cost by 1.

Quote:
1 Swarm of Moths Sauron
Event • Skirmish
H2 R 166

Whoa! Extremely mean. But I suppose it’s alright... spiders won’t get a TON of terror, now will they?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Thranduil wrote:

0 Weary Flies Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 C 168

Nice.

1 Swarm of Moths Sauron
Event • Skirmish
H2 R 166

Like it. Not a rare, though.

Thranduil
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards