LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
To illustrate EL’s keen observation:

1 • Long Threads Sauron
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Sauron or Gollum possession, you may exert X Spiders to make it’s twilight cost -X.
Shadow: Lock a Spider until the regroup phase to play a Gollum or Sauron possession from your discard pile.
... the spiders were beginning to weave their webs all round them again from tree to tree.
H2 U 157
works for me

4 Enraged Spider Sauron - this was me running out of titles, lem0n! Razz
Minion • Spider
Str: 9
Vit: 3
Sit: 6
This minion is strength +1 for each Locked character you can spot.
The spiders swelled with rage, and spluttered and frothed, and hissed out horrible curses...
H2 C 152
cool!

2 Spluttering Spider Sauron
Minion • Spider
Str: 7
Vit: 2
Shadow: Exert this minion and remove a threat to add 1 for each Locked character you can spot. The Free Peoples player may discard one of their possessions or artifacts to prevent this.
’Dont hang ’em too long... They’re not as fat as they might be.’
H2 U 164

OK that is a horrible title. i am sorry but it would be better to leave it blank then to have that for a title. GP for giving the freeps a way to prevent
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:15 am
Thranduil wrote:

1 • Long Threads Sauron
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Sauron or Gollum possession, you may exert X Spiders to make it’s twilight cost -X.
Shadow: Lock a Spider until the regroup phase to play a Gollum or Sauron possession from your discard pile.
... the spiders were beginning to weave their webs all round them again from tree to tree.
H2 U 157

Sound.

4 Enraged Spider Sauron - this was me running out of titles, lem0n! Razz It doesnt show honest! Very Happy
Minion • Spider
This minion is strength +1 for each Locked character you can spot.
The spiders swelled with rage, and spluttered and frothed, and hissed out horrible curses...
H2 C 152

Cool.

2 Spluttering Spider Sauron
Minion • Spider
Str: 7
Vit: 2
Shadow: Exert this minion and remove a threat to add 1 for each Locked character you can spot. The Free Peoples player may discard one of their possessions or artifacts to prevent this.
’Dont hang ’em too long... They’re not as fat as they might be.’
H2 U 164

Shocking name but im sure it was VERY spluttery! Sound though.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:41 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Shocking name but im sure it was VERY spluttery! Sound though.

sickofpalantirs wrote:
OK that is a horrible title. i am sorry but it would be better to leave it blank then to have that for a title.

I actually quite like Spluttering Spider - I like the sibilance. But yes, by this point I was seriously running out of titles!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it sounds funny but NO intimidation factor. Face my swarm of spluttering spiders! *opponent rolls on the laughing floor Wink*
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Now that we’ve finished making fun of my card titles, let’s continue!

1 • Children of Ungoliant Sauron
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, spot a Spider to add a Sauron token here.
Each time a Spider is killed, you may reinforce a Sauron or Gollum token.
Shadow: Remove 2 tokens from here to play a Spider stacked on a possession as if from hand.
Their voices were a sort of thin creaking and hissing...
H2 U 145

1 Fine Eating Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Lock a Spider until the regroup phase to transfer a Shadow card from your support area to an exhausted companion. Unless that card is a possession, it is Locked until the end of the game and cannot be Unlocked.
’It was a sharp struggle, but worth it,’ said one.
H2 R 153

4 • Wicked Spider Sauron
Minion • Spider
Each Spider skirmishing a Locked companion is strength +2 (or +3 if you can spot 6 companions).
To the fattest of these bundles the spider went... and nipped hard at the nose that stuck out.
H2 R 169

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:23 pm
Thranduil wrote:

Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Remove 2 tokens from here to play a Spider stacked on a possession as if from hand.
H2 U 145

Nice job.

Quote:
1 Fine Eating Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Lock a Spider until the regroup phase to transfer a Shadow card from your support area to an exhausted companion. Unless that card is a possession, it is Locked until the end of the game and cannot be Unlocked.
H2 R 153

Interesting... why just not say transfer a possession from your support area to a companion?

Oha, and this brings up the oddity of putting a web on exhausted companions. You know people would.

Quote:
4 • Wicked Spider Sauron
Minion • Spider
Each Spider skirmishing a Locked companion is strength +2 (or +3 if you can spot 6 companions).
To the fattest of these bundles the spider went... and nipped hard at the nose that stuck out.
H2 R 169

Nice.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:08 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
it sounds funny but NO intimidation factor. Face my swarm of spluttering spiders! *opponent rolls on the laughing floor Wink*

GP Classic. Laughing

Thranduil wrote:

No No ive not finished ROLF ing!!! I have more!

Condition • Support Area
H2 U 145

Sweet card.

1 Fine Eating Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 R 153

Hmm not quite sure the point but ok.

4 • Wicked Spider Sauron
Minion • Spider
H2 R 169

Sound.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:20 am
elf lvr wrote:
Interesting... why just not say transfer a possession from your support area to a companion?

To give an extra use to conditions in the strategy, also because of the events that will follow. Also, I’m not bothered about the web thing - it’s a little weird, but not such a big deal.

lem0nhead wrote:
Hmm not quite sure the point but ok.

Firstly because some possessions you want on your opponent’s companions are limited to transferring if you remove a threat, for example, and this bybasses that. And secondly, because of the cards that will follow reasonably shortly... Twisted Evil

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Thranduil wrote:

Condition • Support Area
H2 U 145
up cost 1

1 Fine Eating Sauron
Event • Maneuver
H2 R 153

4 • Wicked Spider Sauron
Minion • Spider
H2 R 169

maybe or strength +3 if they are locked...
"DáinIronfoot"
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:49 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
maybe or strength +3 if they are locked...

They have to be locked from the first bit.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards