LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:58 am
Argh! You just have to spam dont you!! "I had to post this" NO you didnt. You just dont click reply, or quote...

Was every post i made saying DO NOT POST HERE not clear enough?

Next person to post here other than me will be eliminated!! Mad

...providing you’re in it, otherwise ill just have to kneecap you. Thanks! Very Happy

P.s. Have had 3 of the necessary 9 votes. Keep em coming people.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:33 am
Im waiting on just 2 people’s votes from the competition.

But sadly i have had no votes from anyone not in the contest. Can i ask for some votes please?
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:58 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Shame on you That’s as bad as GP begging.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:07 am
Gate Troll wrote:
Shame on you That’s as bad as GP begging.

No its nothing like that stop being annoying and talking rubbish.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with asking for peoples votes?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:21 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Nothing. I think GT is wrong, personally.

More votes, people!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:19 pm
Thanks Dain. Yes people come on! Please? Razz Cherry on top?
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:29 am
Well it looks like im not going to get any extra votes from non contestants but having had 9 votes its more than enough to eliminate.

The person with the least points has been notified by PM so the next round can begin. If you have not received an elimination PM please submit for the next round.

PM me by Wednesday:

• An Erkenbrand companion
• Needs lore from Tolkien.
• If you submit you have to vote by the deadline
• For those of you not sure who he was or how to make him; Erkenbrand did in the books what Eomer did in the films at the Battle of Helms Deep. If you need information on him find it here.

Ok thats it enjoy. Please continue to NOT post anything in this thread. Send all questions, observations, entries and votes by PM to me.

Thanks have fun!
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 am
2 days left and ive had a grand total of 0 entries. I will be PM-ing people tomorrow reminding them and chasing them for entries, i would rather not have to bother though.

PM me your Erkenbrands people! Pray
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:25 am
Oops. Embarassed *Mod delete please*
Last edited by lem0nhead on Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 am; edited 2 times in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:26 am
1 day left and ive had 5 of the 8 entries.

Ill have to start giving a GP incentive for the first submission or something to spur you all on. This will take effect from the next round.

Everyone is not still following the set format. I will change them to generic ones so no distinguishing features show, but it would be easier if you could do it.

[cost] • Name (Not Bold) [Culture]
XXXX • XXXX
Statistics (if any) : (semi colon) number
Gamtext.
New line for each bit.
[Italics]" lore "[/italics]

Thanks. Get those 3 entries in!

Very Happy
Last edited by lem0nhead on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:43 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards