LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:47 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
new message boards

premiereplayer.com

go to the bulleting on the right side of the page

when cobracards went down alot of the players here went to premiere...
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yeah, I heard about that. Can you provide an exact URL?

I think it’s safe to move back here, though. Cobra is about to appoint a new administrator, so between the two of them, we should be able to avert another extended hiccup like that.

EDIT: Nevermind about the URL: found it here. Still, I think it would be good to just handle trades here to avoid having to post in multiple places. *shrug* To each their own, though.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:46 pm
Well, bring ’em back to Cobra ’cuz we’re all all right!

If that happens again, I’ll go somewhere else, but for now Cobra seems a stable place. And if things do get screwy again, all it takes is a mouse click from either Cobra or M_H to put it right.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:24 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
idk, i kinda like the way the new place is set up.... but i believe the others know that cc is back up
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum