LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:24 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
It’s begun! Very Happy

FPCA 2007 are now officially underway! Below are the categories for voting. Please vote for only one forumer per category, and submit your votes to CCVotes@hotmail.com, which I created especially for the awards. Please identify yourself (by CC username) when you e-mail, though, so I know who you are. Smile

Here’s the categories:

- Best Overall Dream Card Maker
- Best Creator of New Mechanics
- Best Reviewer of Dream Cards (knows their stuff)
- Best Dream Card Set
- Best Crossover DCs
- Best DC Contest
- Best Personality (funny, weird, has attitude, etc.)
- Best Moderator
- Best Overall RPGer
- Best Username (just because I always liked this category)
- Most Likely to Become a TCG Developer
- Most Likely to Play TCGs Until They Die
- Most Reliable Trader
- Best Article Writer
- Best Article Of All Time
- Best Maker of Deck Designs
- Best Gameplay Question Answerer
- Best Reviewer of Articles/Deck Clinics
- Best Overall CC Member
- "Special Award"
(goes to the person with the most votes in this category that wins no other award...sort of a consolation prize Razz)

If you have any questions about any of these categories (if any of them confuse you or whatever) feel free to ask me via CCVotes@hotmail.com or PM.

Voting will go on for a full week, and I’ll throw in a little extra too: voting will end Sunday, June 10th, at midnight EST. I will tally all the votes I have and post results Monday the 11th (assuming I have time then Rolling Eyes).

Again, please send votes to CCVotes@hotmail.com, and take your time. You CAN changes votes if you wish, but only if you give me give reason and advance notice.

As for card prizes, we’ll probably decide that once we see who wins. If winners have a strong preference for a card (or cards) on the list, we’ll see what we can work out. And if anyone still wants to donate more cards, we’re still a little short right now, so it would be greatly appreciated. Smile GPs will be in store for winners as well.

That’s all I have to say for now, so think long and hard about it, and vote when you’re ready. There’s plenty of time. Smile Have fun, and good luck to everyone!

EDIT: If you really don’t want to send me an e-mail (because you don’t want to give your address away), send me a PM and we’ll work something out.

Also, see below for some rule clarifications. Thanks to mm doughnuts for bringing up those questions. GP
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:41 pm
um, what exactly are we using as voting criteria for special award, or should we just vote for some random forumer?

and if we have no idea who to vote for, should we just not vote in that category?

one more question: can we vote for ourselves?
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:32 pm
All good questions!

mm doughnuts wrote:
um, what exactly are we using as voting criteria for special award, or should we just vote for some random forumer?

It’s pretty much random. Razz

mm doughnuts wrote:
and if we have no idea who to vote for, should we just not vote in that category?

You can choose not to vote in any categories you don’t want to. So, yes.

mm doughnuts wrote:
one more question: can we vote for ourselves?

No, you cannot vote for yourself in any category. Sorry.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:48 pm
thanks Thumbs Up
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 pm
I forgot my email password so I can’t email you d'oh! oh well it’s ok
Trade With Me!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:02 pm
Then you can PM them to me. I’d say that’s a fair exception to the rule. Smile
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:35 pm
oh ok cool
Trade With Me!
macheteman
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:05 pm
what about spammer?

-mm
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:38 pm
Votes sent Thumbs Up

yeah add spammer, I’ll edit my votes to include it

EDIT: updated votes to include spammer
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah add spammer Laughing OK my votes are in I will just PM you my vote for spammer
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion