LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
menace64
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:00 pm
TheHobbit13 wrote:
25/ i get packs/ a card i like ... i wasn’t trying to ripp you off i don’t know how much there worth.. i have to buy it for 20.. so i need a little profit.. plus i have to pay shipping also.. does that sound better?? NB i am going to ignore your smart ass comments.

If you keep the packs, that’s your profit. If he pays what you paid for the box and doesn’t even get everything, then you’d be better off and he’d be a sucker.

There’s no reason to jack up the price, especially when he’d get even less for his buck.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:08 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
You know, if something costs 20 and you sell it for 30, that’s profit. But when you buy something for 20, takes 70% of the contents, and STILL want to sell it for 25, that’s ripping off. I’ve been following your trades and stuff for some time, and it seems to me that you’re quite a ripper, why do you ALWAYS have to get an EXORBITANT value off your trades? That does not seem very fair to me, and it DOES say some things about character, mind you...
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:17 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
THANK YOU fm GP
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 am
Felipe Musco wrote:
You know, if something costs 20 and you sell it for 30, that’s profit. But when you buy something for 20, takes 70% of the contents, and STILL want to sell it for 25, that’s ripping off. I’ve been following your trades and stuff for some time, and it seems to me that you’re quite a ripper, why do you ALWAYS have to get an EXORBITANT value off your trades? That does not seem very fair to me, and it DOES say some things about character, mind you...

i try to get the most value i can off a trade.. to me that is smart trading.. if i can get more off the trade then i will.. i would rather have more then less. why don’t you stop lecturing me and look at the plank in your own eye
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:08 pm
TH13, you’re treading on thin ice. VERY thin ice.
I had to put something here.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:27 pm
you guys arn’t being fair you all gang up on me and accuse me of things.. i am quite tired of it.. all i was trying to do was sell a box of cards anautikas wanted. 25 dolars plus i get the packs is a good deal.. he just wanted the promos. i was trying to be nice but then NB waltzes in and tkaes my deal. and FM say along with othor people say I ripp people off.. believe me i am trying to be nice .. plz show me a little kindness.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
If NB took your deal, then it’s because he proposed a MUCH more fair/better one. You said yourself, always try to get the most of your deals, right? So, Anautikus is just trying to get the better end of HIS deal, and by dealing with NB he’s asuring that. Also, what you do is not smart trading, it’s "annoying as hell" trading, when you CLEARLY keep trying to rip people off or annoy them by getting an almost sealed deal and just asking for more and more cards... Then, when someone loses his temper at you, you’re the victim. So what if NBarden "stole" your deal? ADoFP "stole" the deal from corvus as well, for your foil Greenleaf, and I don’t see YOU complaining. Perhaps that should’ve served as enough lesson: you try to get too much and hog everything you can, and you end up losing, by either losing some precious cards in a "sweet" deal, or losing a friend/great trader, becuase you were annoying to him. So, to stay on topic, your deal IS UNFAIR! Also, I think NBarden COULD ask for a little more, but then again, why would he? This way, he ensures friendship and future trades with a good member and good trader, and STILL makes a little profit out of it. And with CC’s prices all crashing down, well, he’s in for some treats, I’m sure.
PS: Hey, I just noticed, if you called THAT post "lecturing you", boy, you’re in for a crashdown! Laughing
I don't like YOU.
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Amen brother...
It looks as though h13 has repented from his sins though.
Check out the member lounge.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:00 pm
Felipe Musco wrote:
If NB took your deal, then it’s because he proposed a MUCH more fair/better one. You said yourself, always try to get the most of your deals, right? So, Anautikus is just trying to get the better end of HIS deal, and by dealing with NB he’s asuring that. Also, what you do is not smart trading, it’s "annoying as hell" trading, when you CLEARLY keep trying to rip people off or annoy them by getting an almost sealed deal and just asking for more and more cards... Then, when someone loses his temper at you, you’re the victim. So what if NBarden "stole" your deal? ADoFP "stole" the deal from corvus as well, for your foil Greenleaf, and I don’t see YOU complaining. Perhaps that should’ve served as enough lesson: you try to get too much and hog everything you can, and you end up losing, by either losing some precious cards in a "sweet" deal, or losing a friend/great trader, becuase you were annoying to him. So, to stay on topic, your deal IS UNFAIR! Also, I think NBarden COULD ask for a little more, but then again, why would he? This way, he ensures friendship and future trades with a good member and good trader, and STILL makes a little profit out of it. And with CC’s prices all crashing down, well, he’s in for some treats, I’m sure.
PS: Hey, I just noticed, if you called THAT post "lecturing you", boy, you’re in for a crashdown! Laughing

nice paragraph ya got there Thumbs Up
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:06 am
Hi there, I have been having extreme difficulty locating any of the EME’s in Britain let alone America. I am desperately trying to get my hands on the Grimbeorn deck. Are there any left?
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion