LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:01 am
As I wouldn’t mind finishing the Orc culture before the weekend, here are some Orcs to support the Trolls (just over half way down the page) followed by the final cards for the family Huggins.

And SoP: Only the last one will be 4, so the total for all 3 is 8+6+4 and [18] is a lot of twilight, and it requires you to have all 3 in hand. If others agree with you, I’ll change it.

2 Goblin Slave Driver Orc
Minion • Orc
Str: 6
Vit: 2
Sit: 4
Each time this minion is assigned to a skirmish, you may draw a card.
The goblins were very rough... and chuckled and laughed in their horrible stony voices...
H1 U 172

3 Goblin Captain Orc
Minion • Orc
Str: 8
Each time this minion is assigned to an exhausted companion, you may draw 2 cards.
’Look out for the door,’ bellowed the captain.
H1 C 160

0 Goblin Sword Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Str: +2
Bearer must be an Orc Orc.
Whistles blew, armour clashed, swords rattled, goblins cursed and swore and ran hither and thither...
H1 R 174

2 Manflesh Orc
Condition
To play, spot an Orc card.
Bearer must be a companion.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Each Orc Troll skirmishing bearer is strength +2.
Assignment: Discard this condition and exert an Orc Troll to assign that Troll to bearer. The Free Peoples player may make you draw 2 cards to prevent this.
H1 R 188

1 Three Very Large Persons Orc
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Exert Tom to make Bert or William strength +1.
Skirmish: Exert Bert and spot William or Tom to draw a card.
Response: If Tom or Bert are about to take a wound in a skirmish, exert William to prevent it.
They were toasting muttons on long spits of wood, and licking the gravy off their fingers.
H1 C 200

And you’ll have to wait until the Battle of the Five Armies before you see what I do with all this ambush and obscene card drawing at odd times!

Thranduil
Last edited by Thranduil on Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:08 pm; edited 3 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:08 am
Thranduil wrote:

And SoP: Only the last one will be 4, so the total for all 3 is 8+6+4 and [18] is a lot of twilight, and it requires you to have all 3 in hand. If others agree with you, I’ll change it.

I think it would make a fun theme deck as it is, and if you didnt plan your deck round all 3 then you have nothing to worry about cos as you say to get them all together in your hand if its not your main tactic is unlikely. So i think theyre alright.

Minion • Orc
When this minion is assigned to a skirmish, you may draw a card.
The goblins were very rough... and chuckled and laughed in their horrible stony voices...
H1 U 172

Quality. Phrase it "each time" not when and make it when the free peoples player assigns.

3 Goblin Captain Orc
Minion • Orc
When this minion is assigned to an exhausted companion, you may draw 2 cards.
H1 C 160

Again phrase it "each time", but awesome standard guy.

0 Goblin Sword Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
When this minion is assigned to a skirmish, you may draw a card.
Whistles blew, armour clashed, swords rattled, goblins cursed and swore and ran hither and thither...
H1 R 174

See above, but ok weapon. Good as it costs 0 but not majorly useful.

2 Manflesh Orc
Condition
To play, psot an Orc card.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Assignment: Discard this condition and exert an Orc Troll twice to assign that Troll to bearer.
H1 R 188

psot -> spot, The assignment is too powerful, either give it a get out clause or make it a transfer to a losing companion style thing. Not fair to just whack it on a guy then assign a troll to them. Good idea though.

Condition • Support Area
Response: If Tom or Bert are about to take a wound in a skirmish, exert William to prevent it.
They were toasting muttons on long spits of wood, and licking the gravy off their fingers.
H1 C 200

Dodgy title but hey ho, its a good card. Could see the 3 monstrous trolls deck being fun.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:

d’oh you are right keep it as is.

Minion • Orc
H1 U 172
cool! maybe each time a minion with strength equal or lesser then this minions is assigned draw a card...

3 Goblin Captain Orc
Minion • Orc
Each time this minion is assigned to an exhausted companion, you may draw 2 cards.
H1 C 160
cool

0 Goblin Sword Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
H1 R 174
works

2 Manflesh Orc
Condition
To play, spot an Orc card.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Assignment: Discard this condition and exert an Orc Troll twice to assign that Troll to bearer. The Free Peoples player may make you draw 2 cards to prevent this.
H1 R 188
its to easy to stop...

Condition • Support Area
H1 C 200

Okkkaaayyy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:46 pm
Thanks all, the Orc culture is now complete for this set. All the cards are up in order on the first post if you want to comment on any of them.

Now I’m starting the Sauron culture which begins here with Smaug the Dragon himself.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:07 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
have a GP for your work!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:12 am
Quality set Thrand, GP
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards