LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:43 am
I was looking through the Decipher’s dreamcard board (in response to the Smeagol signet in some other post, of which I know I made some, but can’t find back Confused ), and found these dreamcards of mine. Unfortunately I got no response there, so I hope I’ll get some reviews here!

4 •Saruman, The White Gandalf
Companion • Wizard
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 5
At the end of your turn, if you played a Gandalf event this turn, you may heal a companion.

3 •Galadriel, Elven Lady Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 3
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 3
At the start of each of your turns you may exert Galadriel to heal an Elf.
Galadriel is strength +1 for each unwounded Elf you can spot.
Galadriel is resistance +1 for each Elven artifact you can spot.

And some companions to go with Ghan-buri-Ghan:

2 Wose Warrior Gandalf
Companion • Man
Strength: 6
At the start of each skirmishing involving this companion you may discard a Gandalf card from hand to exert a minion involved in this skirmish (or wound that minion if at a Forest).

2 Wose Shaman Gandalf
Companion • Man
Strength: 5
Resistance 6
While you can spot 3 unwounded Gandalf Men, the current site is a Forest.
When your wounded Gandalf Man is about to take a wound, you may discard 2 Gandalf cards from hand to prevent that.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:53 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Companion • Wizard
At the end of your turn, if you played a Gandalf event this turn, you may heal a companion.

Good, though maybe it should have some text regarding a Saruman minion, lest you run into the messy situation of having both played.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Companion • Elf

Need a comma after "turns", and should probably limit that ability to "another Elf", but a good card. Thumbs Up

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
2 Wose Warrior Gandalf
Companion • Man
At the start of each skirmishing involving this companion you may discard a Gandalf card from hand to exert a minion involved in this skirmish (or wound that minion if at a Forest).

Neat.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
2 Wose Shaman Gandalf
Companion • Man
Resistance 6
When your wounded Gandalf Man is about to take a wound, you may discard 2 Gandalf cards from hand to prevent that.

Cool!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:54 am
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Companion • Wizard

I’ve always been a fan of Saruman companions being called Curunir, so you get a duality going like with gollum/smeagol. Also, I also think that Saruman shouldn’t be Gandalf culture, even as a companion and a good person his symbol is the white hand, so I’d make him Isengard culture. Those are just my opinions though.
I like the low resistance and it’s a nice ability. Good one!

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Companion • Elf

Very interesting. I like it.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
2 Wose Warrior Gandalf
Companion • Man

’... to exert a minion he is skirmishing...’ is better, but it’s a good card.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
2 Wose Shaman Gandalf
Companion • Man
Resistance 6

I think I’d make the second ability support the first, so change it to ’unwounded Gandalf Man. He’s cool, though. Why don’t you make more of these guys?

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:44 am
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
I was looking through the Decipher’s dreamcard board (in response to the Smeagol signet in some other post, of which I know I made some, but can’t find back Confused ), and found these dreamcards of mine. Unfortunately I got no response there, so I hope I’ll get some reviews here!

Companion • Wizard

Nice. I always thought that Saruman should be Saruman, not Curunir. Kinda as an additional Saruman minion killer.

Companion • Elf

Nice. Galadriel that can fight.

And some companions to go with Ghan-buri-Ghan:

2 Wose Warrior Gandalf
Companion • Man

Nice. Maybe incorporate Ghan-Buri-Ghan’s can’t be overwhelmed theme into them.

2 Wose Shaman Gandalf
Companion • Man
Resistance 6

Second ability should be a response. Nice, I would go with the can’t be overwhelmed theme.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Good, though maybe it should have some text regarding a Saruman minion, lest you run into the messy situation of having both played.

If Saruman is in play, this one can’t be played, if this Saruman is in play, a minion Saruman or follower Saruman can’t be played.

That simple. Pack follower discarding to get rid of Saruman, Servant of Sauron, and he never comes back.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:44 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
WeyounsLastClone wrote:

Companion • Wizard
each of your turns

Companion • Elf
cool!

2 Wose Warrior Gandalf
Companion • Man
nice

2 Wose Shaman Gandalf
Companion • Man
Resistance 6

gains forest?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards