LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:23 am
but SoP if you vote for spammer and you are a candidate, you have a slightly lower chance of winning Laughing not that you won’t win anyway...
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:24 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I am pretty sure I won’t win...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:18 pm
who do you think will win?
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
AC will win spammer for sure,... Laughing
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:57 pm
everyone vote AC best spammer! that would be funny...
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
mm doughnuts wrote:
who do you think will win?

PS is my guess
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
mm doughnuts
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:44 pm
pipsqueak? I doubt he’ll even get votes, unless you voted him cause you couldn’t vote yourself. I mean PS is more likely than AC by a long shot, but if all the new members like me vote, you’ll get a ton of votes i bet
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:11 pm
mm doughnuts wrote:
pipsqueak? I doubt he’ll even get votes, unless you voted him cause you couldn’t vote yourself.

Very Happy
"DáinIronfoot"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:12 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Votes are trickling in, but slowly. Keep ’em coming, folks! Smile
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
So far, only four people have cast their votes. I have to confess, I’m a little dissapointed. Crying or Very sad Reward your fellow CCers! Vote today! Very Happy

Oh, and if anyone still has a couple cards they want to donate, I could still use a couple for winners. I could still use like 10 more, so that every winner gets at least one good card (or a couple not-as-drool-worthy cards Razz). Sorry to practically beg, but I simply don’t have ANY of my own to offer. d'oh!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion