LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:46 am
I think it would be really entertaining if you made them both count for events. Then you’d be playing sort of an in-game ping pong match with threats!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:

White Ruins of Dale 8
Site 9 [LA]
Plains. Battleground. When the fellowship moves here, if you can spot a Gandalf Man and a Dwarf, add 2 threats. Otherwise add 2.
ouchey

White The Desolation of Smaug 8
Site 9 [LA]
Plains. When the fellowship moves here, exert each unwounded companion and ally (and, if the Ring-bearer is unwounded, add a burden).
ow

White Ravenhill 9
Site 9 [LA]
Mountain. Each time a Shadow card (except a minion or event) is played, add a threat.
Each time a Free Peoples card (except a character or event) is played, remove a threat.
it does the job. don’t see how many possession/condition you could play but...

White The Lonely Mountain 8
Site 9 [LA]
Mountain. Battleground. When the fellowship moves here, exert each Dwarf. If you cannot spot 3 Dwarves, add a burden.
to make it clearer make it each dwarf, and if you cannot spot 3 dwarfs add a burden

White Front Gate of Erebor 7
Site 9 [LA]
Mountain. Battleground. The twilight cost of each character and follower is -1.
ow ow ow ow ow. make it the first minion played here is twilight cost -X where X equals a balanced number dain wants

White Great Hall of Thráin 8
Site 9 [LA]
Underground. The twilight cost of each artifact, possession, and condition is -1.
cool!

White Smaug’s Lair 8
Site 9 [LA]
Underground. Shadow: Remove a threat to play Smaug from your draw deck or hand (or remove 2 threats to play Smaug from your discard pile); Smaug’s twilight cost is -5.

that would be a pain in the patootie...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards