LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thranduil wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
White Valley of Rivendell 1
Site 3 [LA]
Sanctuary. Each time an Orc is played, you may exert an Elf to exert that Orc.

I’d say minion.

I’m worried that could be a bit too good, though....

Thranduil wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
White Mountain-Stream 1
Site 3 [LA]
River. Sanctuary. Fellowship: Play an Elf to heal a companion or an ally whose home is any site 3.

Good. This could probably heal some Rohan allies, though, couldn’t it?

Yeah, but the Elves are equal opportunity healers. Razz

Nah, seriously, you think I should limit it to Elf allies?

Thranduil wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
White Karningul 1
Site 3 [LA]
Dwelling. Sanctuary. The twilight cost of each Shadow event is +1.

Where is this? I don’t remember. Good site though.

Just the Westron name for Rivendell.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:05 am
I don’t think the Valley of Rivendell would be too good with minions, it’s only site 3.

I would make Mountain-stream heal an Elf ally (with no home site restriction), but that’s just me.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:20 am
Changes made, as recommended. Thanks! Thumbs Up

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Anyone besides Thranduil? Pretty please? Don’t make me use the puppy-dog eyes! Razz

legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:10 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Made some changes, as recommeded. Thanks, guys! Thumbs Up

Here’s Site 3! Smile They’re mostly Rivendell sites, but as you’ll see (right off the bat, actually), there are a couple exceptions.

White Troll-Hoard 0
Site 3 [LA]
Underground. Sanctuary. The twilight cost of each possession and artifact played on a character is -1.

good

Site 3 [LA]
Sanctuary. Each time a minion is played, you may exert an Elf to exert that minion.

yeah, good

White Mountain-Stream 1
Site 3 [LA]
River. Sanctuary. Fellowship: Play an Elf to heal a companion or an Elf ally.

sweet

White Last Homely House 0
Site 3 [LA]
Dwelling. Sanctuary. When the fellowship moves from Last Homely House, remove 1 for each race you can spot in the fellowship.

nice

White Karningul 1
Site 3 [LA]

oo, ouch, but balanced

White Edge of the Wild 0
Site 3 [LA]
Plains. Sanctuary. When the fellowship moves from Edge of the Wild, if you cannot spot a threat, add two threats.

WOW um ok i guess
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:19 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Made some changes, as recommeded. Thanks, guys! Thumbs Up

Here’s Site 3! Smile They’re mostly Rivendell sites, but as you’ll see (right off the bat, actually), there are a couple exceptions.

White Troll-Hoard 0
Site 3 [LA]
Underground. Sanctuary. The twilight cost of each possession and artifact played on a character is -1.
make it cost 2 crud i keep thinking these are shadows sites

Site 3 [LA]
Sanctuary. Each time a minion is played, you may exert an Elf to exert that minion.
sure

White Mountain-Stream 1
Site 3 [LA]
River. Sanctuary. Fellowship: Play an Elf to heal a companion or an Elf ally.
sure

White Last Homely House 0
Site 3 [LA]
Dwelling. Sanctuary. When the fellowship moves from Last Homely House, remove 1 for each race you can spot in the fellowship.
make it cost 1

White Karningul 1
Site 3 [LA]
cut cost to 0

White Edge of the Wild 0
Site 3 [LA]
Plains. Sanctuary. When the fellowship moves from Edge of the Wild, if you cannot spot a threat, add two threats.

sure
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:19 pm
Changes made. Thanks, SoP!

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:57 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:

u r welcome Wink it would be a ton easier if these were shadows sites Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:34 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:

But that’d be too easy. Razz

Site 4 is the Misty Mountains, both above ground and (mostly) below. Twisted Evil

White Pass of Imladris 2
Site 4 [LA]
Mountain. Shadow: Spot a Moria minion to play a weather card from your draw deck (limit once per turn).

White Cirith Forn en Andrath 1
Site 4 [LA]
Mountain. The twilight cost of each Orc played here is -1. The twilight cost of each Man played here is +1.

White Front Porch 3
Site 4 [LA]
Mountain. Moria minions are not roaming.

White Great Underground Hall 2
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. At the beginning of the Shadow phase, you may remove a threat to play a unique Moria Orc from your draw deck.

White Goblin-town 2
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. When the fellowship moves to Goblin-town, exert each captured companion and ally.

White Gollum’s Cave 3
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. When the fellowship moves here, each player may take a riddle into hand from their draw deck.

White Gollum’s Lake 2
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. Marsh. Shadow: Remove a threat to play Gollum from your draw deck; his twilight cost is -2.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon May 21, 2007 8:45 am; edited 2 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Thranduil
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:39 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:

But that’d be too easy. Razz

I have to say, I wish they were shadows sites as well, I have to think back to those ancient days again!

Site 4 is the Misty Mountains, both above ground and (mostly) below. Twisted Evil

White Pass of Imladris 2
Site 4 [LA]
Mountain. Shadow: Spot a Moria minion to play a weather card from your draw deck (limit once per turn).

WAHOO! Weather cards! A return to the classics!

White Cirith Forn en Andrath 1
Site 4 [LA]
Mountain. The twilight cost of each Orc played here is -1. The twilight cost of each Man played here is +1.

Interesting. Fine with such a low twilight cost.

White Front Porch 3
Site 4 [LA]
Mountain. Moria minions are not roaming.

Do they not stop roaming at this site? It is where they live, isn’t it?

White Great Hall 2
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. At the beginning of the shadow phase, you may play a unique Moria Orc from your draw deck.

Interesting. The fact that this and the other fetching card are both the same site makes it balanced.

White Goblin-town 2
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. When the fellowship moves to Goblin-town, exert each captured companion and ally.

That’s rather mean!

White Gollum’s Cave 3
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. When the fellowship moves here, each player may take a riddle into hand from their draw deck.

Almost identical to mine!

White Gollum’s Lake 2
Site 4 [LA]
Underground. Marsh. Shadow: Remove a threat to play Gollum from your draw deck. You may remove another threat to make his twilight cost -2.

Nice, but I’d probably get rid of the second ability, he’s only 2 anyway, and it makes the card more groggable if you take it out.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards