LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:03 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AC
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:29 pm
AP

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
AP

liked the more "eagle-ish" theme
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm
I thought about going with Eagles, but then I realized that there are no Eagles yet, and so I decided to make my Gwaihir useful in the current environment.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:48 pm
there are to be no eliminations if you want to take overver temperrarleyy you must follow my rules or you cannot host
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:34 am
I am not taking over temporarily; I have already taken over permanently.

You were running this contest terribly; the deadlines were sudden and unexpected, or you might disappear for a few days, etc.

People wanted a new host, and I volunteered. They accepted me.

I am running this contest for people to have fun, not to fatten my GP purse.
I had to put something here.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:37 am
you cant permanently take over i asked for a substitute host while i am gone this is my contest if you wanna make new rules then start your own contest

if you think i am running this contest terribly then why are you in it

i am not like some people on cobra cards who spend every waking minute on the board

if you have a problem leave other wisyye

this contest will be suspended until the evening of next thursday
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:33 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Drama Popcorn
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:26 pm
TheHobbit13 wrote:
you cant permanently take over i asked for a substitute host while i am gone this is my contest if you wanna make new rules then start your own contest

People are very unhappy with the way that you are running this contest. You set a deadline, ask for a card, disappear for a while, come back, post the DCs with errors, and then still expect GPs from the losers. Judging by the way you are running this contest (with no eliminations), it seems like you are dragging this thing on for as long as you can, trying to get as many GPs as you can.
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:38 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I suggest you guys just boycott it if you don’t like it. As I said before, I am glad i dropped out.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards