LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:26 am
I like it. The only thing I might change is drop the exertion and make the cost of the card 2 cost or so.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:57 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Here’s a sweet (IMO) event for Gandalf to beat up some minions for a double move.

0 Dawn Take You All! Gandalf
Event • Regroup
Exert Gandalf and remove 3 Gandalf tokens from play to place 3 wounds on minions.
”For just at that moment the light came over the hill, and there was a mighty twitter in the branches.”
R66

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:04 am
1 Bow of Lake-town Gandalf
Possession • Ranged Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be a Gandalf Man.
Archery: Add 2 threats to make bearer an archer until the regroup phase.
”At the twanging of the bows and the shrilling of the trumpets the dragon’s wrath blazed to its height….”
C67
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Wed May 16, 2007 8:12 am; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:08 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
2 Bow of Lake-town Gandalf
Strength +1
”At the twanging of the bows and the shrilling of the trumpets the dragon’s wrath blazed to its height….”
C67

make it only cost 1 the archery ability is so-so
compare to bow of minas tirith,
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:13 am
Done. GP for your review! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:17 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Strength +1
C67

Wow awesome little card there AP. Refreshingly useful. WD.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:51 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Strength +1
C67

Very cool card. No complaints.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:08 am
Thanks for the reviews, guys! Very Happy Here are a couple of events for Beorn to use. Thumbs Up

1 Bear’s Shape Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Exert Beorn to make him strength +3 and damage +1. Each minion skirmishing him loses all strength bonuses from possessions.
”As the light faded Bilbo thought he saw away to the right, or to the left, the shadowy form of a great bear prowling along in the same direction.”
U68

2 Wrath of Beorn Gandalf
Event • Response
If an unbound companion is about to take a wound in a skirmish, exert Beorn to suspend that skirmish and begin a skirmish involving Beorn and that minion. At the end of that skirmish, resume the suspended skirmish.
”Then Beorn stooped and lifted Thorin, who had fallen pierced with spears, and bore him out of the fray.”
R69
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Wed May 16, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 4 times in totalI had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:11 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

1 Bear’s Shape Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Exert Beorn to make him strength +3 and damage +1. Each minion skirmishing him loses all strength bonuses from possessions and mounts.
”As the light faded Bilbo thought he saw away to the right, or to the left, the shadowy form of a great bear prowling along in the same direction.”
U68

Wow thats really powerful up its cost then itll be balanced and sweet!

1 Wrath of Beorn Gandalf
Event • Response
If a companion is about to take a wound in a skirmish, exert Beorn to suspend that skirmish and begin a skirmish involving Beorn and that minion. At the end of that skirmish, resume the suspended skirmish.
”A goblin’s head was stuck outside the gate and a warg-skin was nailed to a tree just beyond. Beorn was a fierce enemy.”
R69

Dude thats radical gameplay! A dark shape sprang for Grimbeorn. Powerful though as the minion is probably going to die if takes on Beorn. Again up its cost to balance it.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:12 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
1 Bear’s Shape Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Exert Beorn to make him strength +3 and damage +1. Each minion skirmishing him loses all strength bonuses from possessions and mounts.
U68

I think you can drop "all", but otherwise this is good, methinks. Oh, except why specify mounts? Think Aren’t all mounts possessions?

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
1 Wrath of Beorn Gandalf
Event • Response
If a companion is about to take a wound in a skirmish, exert Beorn to suspend that skirmish and begin a skirmish involving Beorn and that minion. At the end of that skirmish, resume the suspended skirmish.
”A goblin’s head was stuck outside the gate and a warg-skin was nailed to a tree just beyond. Beorn was a fierce enemy.”
R69

Neat, neat card, though I’d limit it to unbound companions, as otherwise that’s a little broken for the RB. And you may want to change the lore to when Beorn dived in to rescue Thorin at the Battle of Five Armies.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards