LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
What do you think is the most PPE deck?

Hobbits  
16%
  [ 2 ]  16%

Gandalf Men  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

Uruk culture Uruk-hai  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Non-infinite Evil Men  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Other  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

Total Votes : 12
mm doughnuts
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:07 pm
well should I remove it and wait for another shadow or just keep it?
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:43 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
hum...well see if anyone else has a suggestion. but i would remove it.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
mm doughnuts
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:25 pm
ok... how ’bout a deck with random minions so the FP doesn’t know what to expect?
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
NBarden
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:26 pm
I made a deck like that once...Goblin Man PWNS!

Seriously, Goblin Man was my most useful card. Because the shadow did nothing, it just helped the FP. And when I revealed 3x Red Wrath...

Speaking of which, are Isengard Orcs in there?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
mm doughnuts
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:59 pm
so you think I should add random minions, or Issy Orcs? I always thought those guys (the orcs) were like a non-competitive NPE, when the freeps is like "Nooo! My companions! My precious companions!" when you discard a bunch of the orcs to make FP wound everyone to death in regroup
Last edited by mm doughnuts on Thu May 17, 2007 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in totalOnly those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
mm doughnuts wrote:
so you think I should add random minions, or Issy Orcs? I always thought those guys (the orcs) were like a non-competitive NPE, when the freeps is like "Nooo! My companions! My precious companions!" when you discard a bunch of the orcs to make FP wound everyone o death in regroup

hum...yeah they can be NPE. don’t add random minions.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
mm doughnuts
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:40 pm
GP to the next suggestion
Trade With Me!
Queleri
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:44 pm
I like 3 Hunters for FP sides, or Noble Leaders, not having a good condition removal keeps them in balance. For minions I like I like archery decks. Either Uruk, Moria, Southron, or Evil Men.
mm doughnuts
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:57 pm
GP awarded. I’m trying not to add any more FP unless one gets removed. Anyone second one of Queleri’s deck ideas (I assume uruk archery, moria archery, etc. not archery, uruks, moria, etc.)?
Trade With Me!
TheJord
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:59 pm
I think Gondor Wraiths are PPE
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion