LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
What do you think is the most PPE deck?

Hobbits  
16%
  [ 2 ]  16%

Gandalf Men  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

Uruk culture Uruk-hai  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Non-infinite Evil Men  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Other  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

Total Votes : 12
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:26 pm
I bet I could write it in the early summer once school’s out. Anyway, anyone got a deck that should be added or removed?
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
mm doughnuts wrote:
I bet I could write it in the early summer once school’s out. Anyway, anyone got a deck that should be added or removed?

isengard uruk-hai aren’t that broken from my experience. lets see here...gondor roaming ranger strength is PPE. and most rohan (except for LoI Sick)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
mm doughnuts
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:09 am
Thanks GP I changed Uruk-hai Uruk-hai into any Uruk-hai, and Rohan is already up there. Anyone second Gondor roaming ranger strength? (Cause we don’t need freeps as much as shadow, we have to second them)
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:16 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
TTT warg-riders aren’t very NPE.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
mm doughnuts
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:08 am
Ok, I’ll add Isengard warg-riders because NB recommended them and SoP says they’re not NPE. C’mon guys, just need one more shadow type! There aren’t any corruption decks on the NPE decks thread (I think), which shadow would you most like to corrupt/be corrupted by? How about my Uruk-hai Hunters with worry corruption?
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:26 am
hum...corruption...easterling corruption isn’t VERY NPE. it only works if you break the rule of 5 really.
"DáinIronfoot"
mm doughnuts
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm
Well, should I add it, cause its not very NPE, or wait for one thats actually PPE?
Trade With Me!
NBarden
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Its PPE. Beasterlings usually only add around 5-6 burdens, so its a fun deck to play, but not OP.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
mm doughnuts
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Ok... so I’ll add Beasterlings (if that’s what you meant by Easterling corruption, SoP)

Final List

Freeps
Hobbits
Gandalf Men
Rohan other than Eowyn wounding
Rohan Fighting Frodo

Shadow
Uruks
Non-wounding Orc warg-riders
Isengard Warg-riders
Isengard Archery

I’ll wait one more day for suggestions, then start the new threads.
Last edited by mm doughnuts on Thu May 17, 2007 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in totalOnly those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:35 am
kinda I have corrupted with them, its kinda like captain crunch but tries to add as many burdens as possible with new fear easterling pillager and the exert to add burden if assigned to unbound companion guys. then use easterling army and the captain to massacre, and heavy easterling too. nvm maybe it is NPE...
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion