LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
What do you think is the most PPE deck?

Hobbits  
16%
  [ 2 ]  16%

Gandalf Men  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

Uruk culture Uruk-hai  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Non-infinite Evil Men  
8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

Other  
33%
  [ 4 ]  33%

Total Votes : 12
NBarden
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:47 pm
You call 4x G for Grand, 4x Strange Meeting, and Treebeard, Enraged Shepherd, PPE?!?!?!

NO! Anytime 8 cards boosts ALL/ANY of your companions by 8 strangth, that’s NPE. Then throw in Gandalf, Leader of the Company, Pallando, Condition-Bane, and those exploding Shepherd of the Trees. And tell me its PPE.

Ents are an overpowered deck, although not quite NPE.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:10 pm
I guess that means not to add ents
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
TheJord
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:52 am
I meant Ents pre-Hunters. Everything got broken after hunters
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:00 pm
Ah. Anyone second pre-Hunters Ents? Although that still leaves strange meeting and G for Grand... maybe movie block Ents? And, does anyone think any should be removed from the list?
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
TheJord wrote:
I meant Ents pre-Hunters. Everything got broken after hunters

Laughing evil men should be removed. Bill ferny and Archery are quite NPE. don’t include ents.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Foresight
Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:14 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
evil men should be removed. Bill ferny and Archery are quite NPE.

Probably why nobody voted for Non-infinite Men. d'oh!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:15 pm
Evil men removed. GP if you nominate a shadow to add, or a freeps to remove
Last edited by mm doughnuts on Tue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in totalOnly those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Sorry about the double-post, but if we can add two more shadow (or add one more shadow and remove one freeps), I can start threads with better polls and selections and stuff. And maybe I can write my first article - on cheap, PPE, and sort of competitive decks (I mean it can’t be really good, or its not PPE, right? Wink ) but the whole "cheap" thing sorta leaves out fightin’ frodo and relentless warg... and maybe hobbits, too... and Gandalf men... okay so Gandalf men aren’t that expensive. For my article (if I ever get around to writing it), should Rohan include dispatched with haste ’cause its good, or is that too NPE?
Trade With Me!
mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:18 am
Hmm nvm I’ll never find the time to write that article. Sorry about the triple post.
Trade With Me!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:26 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
mm doughnuts wrote:
Hmm nvm I’ll never find the time to write that article. Sorry about the triple post.

I forgive you. NB has done it to and no one got really mad at him. if you ever do write the article I would be happy to see it!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion