LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:51 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Pipeweed and Warg-riders? Interesting. Think

I’ve always been a big fan of pipeweed, and yes, I’m building a pipeweed deck that combines the old and new pipeweeds, pipes, and a rainbow fellowship. Sounds like you have a similiar idea in mind. Smile

Well, let me know if you want any of those, now or in the future. And keep in mind that I am planning to go to a local store this weekend, where the owner is cleaning shop of his last LOTR TCG stuff. Not sure what I’ll find, and not sure how much there is, but after that, my haves list MAY expand quite a bit. If I run across more pipeweed and/or warg-rider stuff, I’ll be sure to let you know. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Lost Heir
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:52 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
If I run across more pipeweed and/or warg-rider stuff, I’ll be sure to let you know. Thumbs Up

Thanks. Thumbs Up
Check out my Trade List!
View the newest culture in my DC set, The Lords of Gondor: Gandalf
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:50 pm
That store I mentioned hasn’t hauled out their LOTR TCG stuff yet, but I DID recieve Aragorn, Driven by Need and the two sites today. Thanks! Thumbs Up

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:49 pm
I am interested in these:

Forests of Lothlorien
Wild Light Madness
Valiant Man of the West
Pippin’s Armor
Pippin’s Sword
Vorondil
Ugluk, Servant of Saruman
Fool of a Took!
Desert Legion
Beauty is Fading
Enheartened Foe
Stronghold of Cirith Ungol
No Help For It

Was Wondering if you Had Any Dark Fell Upon Him or Morgul Gate for trade.

Check Out My Haves in My Sig
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Lost Heir
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:35 am
I would like:

Blade of Gondor
Well-travelled
Sting, Weapon of Heritage

Also, do you have any of these cards?:

Sam, Great Elf Warrior
Halfling Leaf
Confronting the Eye x2
Gandalf, Leader of the Company x4

- LH
Check out my Trade List!
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:40 am
Lost Heir wrote:
I would like:

Blade of Gondor
Well-travelled
Sting, Weapon of Heritage

Also, do you have any of these cards?:

Sam, Great Elf Warrior
Halfling Leaf
Confronting the Eye x2
Gandalf, Leader of the Company x4

- LH

Sorry LH, I don’t Have those for trade, But What will you trade me for the Blade of Gondor, Well-Traveled, and Sting, Weapon of Heritage. I really want the Ugluk, Servant of Saruman to be included in any offer though.

Thanks,

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Lost Heir
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:44 am
I’ll trade any 3 of the cards you want, for the 3 cards I want. If you think that’s fair then PM me with a proposal.

- LH
Check out my Trade List!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:29 pm
I almost forgot to tell you! I recieved my cards yesterday, and they’re in great shape. It’s nice to finally see Aragorn, Driven by Need in my hands. Very Happy

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and you may not be interested since they’re uncommons and commons, but I now have one (perhaps two, if you’re REALLY interested) extra War-warg, and an extra Wolf-voices. I know you were building a Warg-rider deck, so....

Lost Heir
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:54 am
I have enough of those, but thanks anyway. What I really want for my Warg deck is Sharku; his warg; and foul horde x3.

- LH
Check out my Trade List!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:57 am
Well, I have Sharku’s Warg and Foul Horde...just reluctant to part with them, since I have only one of each and I’m building a similiar deck to yours. Razz Maybe in time.

And that store STILL hasn’t gotten those LOTR TCG sets in, so I haven’t been able to try and acquire more. Sad

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum