LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:28 pm
Laughing

I just got owned. My own quote used against me.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
BattleWarg
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:29 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
My recommendations would be:

Silvarin heals once (fully healed)
Legoles heals once (fully healed)
Ryle heals twice (one wound left)
Dirthon heals once (fully healed)
Ectheow heals once (fully healed)
Celebthir heals once (fully healed)
Adalard heals once (one wound left)

After that, everyone would be healed except Rorin, Tuilin, Ryle, Duinhir, and Adalard, who would each have one wound left. Rorin, Ryle, and Duinhir have ways of healing (or at least preventing further wounds when needed) after we leave the sanctuary thanks to new conditions, so only Tuilin and Adalard (and Rorin, if possible) would need some additional help.

Did I miss anyone?

That actually looks good. SoP (Tuilin) wanted his condition to heal him (Deep Calm), which would mean it would be left to Adalard (and maybe Rorin) to be recovered.

So, unless I’m mistaken, I’d have a wound, and it would be the only wound on a companion...
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
elf lvr
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:56 pm
A few DC’s made about my last post and a few before...

2 Still Hold Their Dignity Elven
Event * Fellowship
Spot a Dwarven or Gondor companion and an elf to draw 3 cards. If you can spot an ale, this card is twilight cost -2.
Inclining his head towards the drinking game, he said, "Good to know the elves still hold their dignity."

2 A Little Less Dignified Elven
Event * Regroup
Spot 2 Elven companions and discard 3 cards from hand to reconcile your hand. If you can spot an ale, this card is twilight cost -2.
"But I think it is time I became at least a little less dignified." With a rougish wink, Silvarin walked over to the keg and got himself a mug of ale.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:03 am
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
Then, of course, you get this:

2 Drunk Wraith
Strength -1
Vitality -1
Resistance -1
Condition
To play, spot an ale. Bearer must be an unbound companion. Limit one per bearer.
Bearer may not use any of his special abilities.
Discard this condition in the regroup phase.
"Forth Eorlingas!"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:57 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Eomer3rdMarshal wrote:
Then, of course, you get this:

2 Drunk Wraith
Strength -1
Vitality -1
Resistance -1
Condition
To play, spot an ale. Bearer must be an unbound companion. Limit one per bearer.
Bearer may not use any of his special abilities.

That’s okay. We’re past that now. NOW I think we have to worry about:

2 Hang-over Wraith
Strength -1
Resistance -2
Condition
To play, spot an ale (or a companion bearing Drunk). Bearer must be an unbound companion. Limit 1 per bearer.
Each time bearer is assigned to a skirmish, bearer must exert.

Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
BattleWarg
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:51 am
I figure after we’re done, we can add more cards to flesh out a ’set’ from the cards we make in game. Mr. Green

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:21 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
BattleWarg wrote:
1 •Stronger and Fiercer Shire
Condition
+1 Strength
Plays on a Shire Hobbit. Bearer must be a companion.
Assignment: Assign an unassigned minion with the lowest strength to skirmish bearer.
Regroup: Add 1 to transfer Stronger and Fiercer to a companion with lower strength than bearer. If you transfer Stronger and Fiercer from a Shire Hobbit, heal that Hobbit. Limit once per phase.
From prey to warrior...

Nifty event there. The first line really confused me until I got into the rest of it. Really neat! GP
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:26 am
CG, will companions be switching their "duos", or will they stay the same throughout the RPG?
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Thu May 03, 2007 11:16 am; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
BattleWarg
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:12 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
BattleWarg wrote:
1 •Stronger and Fiercer Shire
Condition
+1 Strength
Plays on a Shire Hobbit. Bearer must be a companion.
Assignment: Assign an unassigned minion with the lowest strength to skirmish bearer.
Regroup: Add 1 to transfer Stronger and Fiercer to a companion with lower strength than bearer. If you transfer Stronger and Fiercer from a Shire Hobbit, heal that Hobbit. Limit once per phase.
From prey to warrior...

Nifty event there. The first line really confused me until I got into the rest of it. Really neat! GP

Right now it’s only transferable between Ryle and Adalard, but if we get followers out...

Which of course is why it has the limitations. Just as a point of safety, I put the bearer limitation, although I suppose it’s not necessary. I made it unique, so you couldn’t get 4 on the same companion and transfer between companions (especcially in a pure Hobbit deck).

Because of the healing, I limited it to be transferable once per phase (not once per turn, so we can move it once at each site, whether we stay or move) - otherwise it would be add 2 for each wound on Adalard to heal him fully (or, for 1 less, transfer it to Ryle).

The assignment is designed to pit the low strength companion against the low strength minion (although, if assignment actions are used before this, he could end up against a stronger minion). Which is generally a minion you want to take out.

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK lets get one, enough of drunken parting and recovery, lets face some minions.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards