LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:06 pm
Hello,

In this deck, I utilize the powerful wounding abilities of Madril, Faramir’s Aide, Stand to Arms, and Hardy Garrison to destroy my opponent’s minions. To complement this strategy, I use No Travellers in This Land, Aragorn’s Bow, Ranger’s Longbow, Garrison of Gondor, and Decorated Barricade, which help finish off anything that Madril cannot take out. Ranger’s Cloak enables Madril to make minions roaming. Ithilien blade give Aragorn a nice strength bonus and can discard minions with high site costs like Shelob, Her Ladyship. Dagger Strike and Rally the Company boost companions in case they do have to fight. The Gondorian Prowlers are there to pull Aragorn early and to act as scapegoats if I face something that I would be unable to take out. Last Throw enables me to triple if I absolutely have too. Hobbit Sword enables me to play Dagger Strike on Frodo and gives him a little bit of protection if he has to fight. This deck pairs well with most shadows as it cycles quickly. Also, aside from East Wall of Rohan, the sites mostly depend on your shadow. (P.S. Once I get him, I will swap Frodo and his Hobbit Swords for Boromir, Bearer of Council and two Stewards Legacy for even more wounding.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(34)
Starting Fellowship:
1 The One Ring, The Ring of Doom
1 Frodo, Weary from the Journey
1 Madril, Faramir’s Aide
2 Gondorian Prowler

Companions:
1 Aragorn, Thorongil
2 Garrison of Gondor

Possessions:
2 Ithilien Blade
2 Ranger’s Cloak
1 Aragorn’s Bow, Ranger’s Longbow
2 Hobbit Sword

Conditions:
2 Hardy Garrison
2 Decorated Barricade

Events:
4 Stand to Arms
4 No Travellers in This Land
4 Dagger Strike
4 Rally the Company
1 Last Throw

Important Sites:
East Wall of Rohan
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
nice deck! GP.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:41 pm
Thanks! Very Happy
Glamdring
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:59 pm
Why not add some invigorated? That helps a ton against Wounding builds.
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard