LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:48 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
3 Whoopsi-Daisy Isengard
Event•Response
If an Isengard machine is discarded from play, discard two Isengard minions to wound every companion.
"Whoopsi-Daisy, Whoopsy Daisy"

Nifty.

WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
2 Catch Fire Isengard
Event•Archery
Spot an Isengard machine to add 2 to the minion archery total.
"Come on gonna catch that fire."

Neat.

WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
0 Uncontained Isengard
Event•Shadow
Spot two Uruk-Hai to add two Isengard tokens to an Isengard machine.
"So unexplanable, I can’t contain it."

Probably could benefit from a low twilight cost, like 2. Might even be able to get away with 1.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:59 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
yeah here it is now.

Catchfire by TobyMac.

3 Whoopsi-Daisy Isengard
Event•Response
If an Isengard machine is discarded from play, discard two Isengard minions to wound every companion.
"Whoopsi-Daisy, Whoopsy Daisy"
I love it.

2 Catch Fire Isengard
Event•Archery
Spot an Isengard machine to add 2 to the minion archery total.
"Come on gonna catch that fire."
make it 2 isengard machines.

0 Uncontained Isengard
Event•Shadow
Spot two Uruk-Hai to add two Isengard tokens to an Isengard machine.
"So unexplainable, I can’t contain it."

unexplanable was spelled like I spelled it.(I fixed it on the card) yeah give it a 2 cost.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:18 pm
sorry about the spelling errors here are the DC’s from the next song that was chosen by Mouth of Saruman.

So Cold by Breaking Benjamin.

2 Another Try [orc]
Event•Response
If your [orc] troll wins a skirmish, exert that troll to make him participate in one additional skirmish phase after all skirmishes and fierce skirmishes.
"That’s alright, let’s give this another try!"

2 Cleared Away [orc]
Event•Regroup
Discard an [orc] troll from play to discard a companion with strength 6 or less.
"Crowded streets are cleared away, one by one."

3 Ruthless [orc]
Event•Response
If an [orc] troll is killed in a skirmish, you may make the free peoples player wound a companion for each [orc] troll you can spot.
"Show me how ruthless you really are..."

There you have it and now I need yet another song to make some DC’s for so your suggestions and criticisms are welcome.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:00 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
sorry about the spelling errors here are the DC’s from the next song that was chosen by Mouth of Saruman.

2 Another Try [orc]
Event•Response
If your [orc] troll wins a skirmish, exert that troll to make him participate in one additional skirmish phase after all skirmishes and fierce skirmishes.
Ooh, ouch! Like that nasty Fell Beast for the Witch-King...what’s it called again? Very powerful. Maybe up the cost a little?
2 Cleared Away [orc]
Event•Regroup
Discard an [orc] troll from play to discard a companion with strength 6 or less.
Hmm...yes, I guess that’s good. Would take care of those pesky little hobbitses.
3 Ruthless [orc]
Event•Response
If an [orc] troll is killed in a skirmish, you may make the free peoples player wound a companion for each [orc] troll you can spot.
Yeesh, this would be very powerful, but then again it’s a 3 card. I guess it’s balanced.
There you have it and now I need yet another song to make some DC’s for so your suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

How about Paperthin Hymn, by Anberlin? It’s got some great lines in it.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:22 am
WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
2 Another Try Orc
Event•Response
If your Orc troll wins a skirmish, exert that troll to make him participate in one additional skirmish phase after all skirmishes and fierce skirmishes.

Ouch. Painful indeed.

WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
2 Cleared Away Orc
Event•Regroup
Discard an Orc troll from play to discard a companion with strength 6 or less.

I know the Ring-bearer can’t be discarded, but I think it would be best if you added: "...(except the Ring-bearer)." Nice card. Smile

WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:
3 Ruthless Orc
Event•Response
If an Orc troll is killed in a skirmish, you may make the free peoples player wound a companion for each Orc troll you can spot.

The lyrics actually say: "Show me how defenseless you really are." As for the card, besides for a few grammatical errors (Free Peoples and Troll need to be capitalized), it’s pretty good. Thanks for doing the song. GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
WitchKingBlkCapt wrote:

2 Another Try [orc]
Event•Response
make it and no companion was killed in that skirmish.

2 Cleared Away [orc]
Event•Regroup
except the ringbearer needs to be added

3 Ruthless [orc]
Event•Response

make it cost 1. how often will a troll be killed in a skirmish?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards