LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
How playable is this card?

50%
  [ 5 ]  50%

30%
  [ 3 ]  30%

20%
  [ 2 ]  20%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 10
NBarden
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:28 pm

YEOOOWWW!!!! This card hurts! Ent run, then 4x of these and if you can make him fierce, KABOOM! Those twilight adding pumps are also useless. Geez, this card ROCKS! One could call it broken because of its splashability. AC, you need to edit your article...

Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:33 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i love it! he can be pretty large, and for 3 twilight isn’t bad. a 4
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Dalibor
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 pm
i would say he is sweet Laughing . Even u spend all tokens...they can be added in skirmish...5 from me, if 6 is broken!
Gillian
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:49 pm
I’m still not sure will he be broken or not. Have to play against him before.
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:35 pm
He’s not broken. Unless you give out something like 20 twilight, and if you do, you’d better expect to face Sauron. And only facing this guy will be easy compared to the Dark Lord. It’s a good card, but I don’t usually like leaving 10 twilight around just to get a minion that will get me one wound, two at most.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:38 pm
I have seen runs throw out 70 twilight. Seriously, this dude would kill anyone with that kind of twilight laying around.

Good splash with Moria. Goblin Runner and Goblin Armory with Goblin Scimitars, that throws out tons of twilight. And so you can afford to play a tough dude for 3. But even if he’s not broken, his stats are good, and he’s gonna be a staple for Orc decks.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:01 pm
Wow, awesome minion! And the Orc culture might even have ways to add twilight during the skirmish phase, because IIRC Brad said that one of the Orc culture’s new strategies revolves around twilight tokens. Hopefully more for this strategy gets spoiled tomorrow.

MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Gillian
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:42 pm
elf lvr wrote:
He’s not broken. Unless you give out something like 20 twilight, and if you do, you’d better expect to face Sauron. And only facing this guy will be easy compared to the Dark Lord. It’s a good card, but I don’t usually like leaving 10 twilight around just to get a minion that will get me one wound, two at most.

It is not problem to give 20 with saved from the fire. But this is not what I ment.
Whatever you play he get stronger. You want to play Plllando or (and) in manoeuvre he gets stronger, you play pumps he is stronger, you play Terrible and Evil in manoeuvre and he is death.
Last one I like the most.
Dalibor
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:35 am
Bu picture this... u use 4 of them in deck, opponent give’s u a lot pool Eh? ...and u play 2 of them(maybe 3, if u are verrrrry lucky). Then it becomes very-funny Twisted Evil
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Gillian wrote:

It is not problem to give 20 with saved from the fire. But this is not what I ment.
Whatever you play he get stronger. You want to play Plllando or (and) in manoeuvre he gets stronger, you play pumps he is stronger, you play Terrible and Evil in manoeuvre and he is death.
Last one I like the most.

I don’t think he is broken, useful maybe, but not broken. sweet pumps don’t help as much!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion