LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:16 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
No new RoS cards posted at Decipher since Tuesday...what gives?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:20 pm
Good question...I’m looking forward to seeing the possession that can be borne by Grima! Twisted Evil
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:47 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah its kinda weird.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:41 pm
Since around Mount Doom time, they stopped putting up all of the cards before the release so that people could have some surprises in the packs (just a cheap marketing ploy to get people to buy cards sight unseen if you ask me). They usually added the remaining unspoiled cards a couple of weeks after the release date. They did the same thing with Hunters, except they never got around to putting up the last of the cards because they have only one person who is really working in the TCG department now.

Who knows. We may never see the final cards all online.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:32 pm
Let’s hope that this doesn’t turn out to be another Hunters fiasco. I wonder if we will ever get to see all of those cards...let’s just hope for Rise of Saruman while we’re at it. Mr. Green
Gate Troll
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:02 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Yeah, Hunters was weird. I had a friend who got 5 new gandalfs and
3 new rings in his box. Better luck for RoS i think.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion