LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:35 pm
I was thinking of buying more LOTR booster boxes. But not just individual ones, I need to find an online retailer that sells them by the case. (12 boxes per case)

Anyone have a suggestion?

gp to the first helpful suggestion.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:45 pm
In the past, Dave and Adam’s Card World has had some pretty decent selection on cases of boosters. I haven’t shopped there in a while, but you may want to check them out.

Hill’s Wholesale Gaming also has had decent box rates, but I don’t know what they sell as far as cases. You could ask if you order a case worth if they will ship an entire unopened case.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:51 pm
I just checked both those places out, thanks for the links. All I want to get my hands on is an entire unopened case, at wholesale price, and neither of them sold entire cases. Are there any other distributors you know of?
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:01 pm
My guess is that you’d have to become an authorized retailer to be able to get a full case at wholesale price (or any for that matter).
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:17 am
I ordered 10 Boxes of Star Trek Combo Starters from DA Card World (Just wanted to check out the game and it was only about $90) They shipped a Case (6 starter boxes) and 4 pretty much sequential boxes. I would strongly suspect that if you ordered 12 boxes from them you would get a sealed case. I must warn you though, if you are looking to get a good distribution from a case, it won’t necessarily happen. I ordered a case of Return of the King to split with a friend and between us we wound up with 5 Morgul Brute and only two Shadow Between
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion