LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
How playable is Eowyn, Northwoman?

5 (best)  
76%
  [ 10 ]  76%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
Gillian
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:04 am
I will play new Rohan with wounding Eowyn. This Eowyn is nice, and have excelent picture, but Ihtilien lady is better.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:35 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Wow. This card alone makes aquiring Rise of Saruman worth it. A hearty 5 from me. Bravo!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:40 pm
Wow, this thread on Decipher’s forums really makes this Éowyn much more useful: http://forums.fanhq.com/viewtopic.php?t=58854

I suspect there will be a clarification to say that she doesn’t affect card type or race, but this could lead to some very interesting (and frustrating) scenarios.
All cards do what they say.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
*sigh*

Let’s not give them too much credit. This is probably an oversight instead of being a groundbreaking new strategy.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:02 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh my. thats stunning. yeah it was prolly an oversight.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Notice The Phial of Galadriel, Star-Glass. Something of a similar situation, except that they were on their toes.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion