LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
borysgt
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:44 am
Flamer deck - power rohan deck

Ring-bearer:
Frodo, Weary from the Journey
The One Ring, Such a Weight to Carry

Starting Fellow:
Aldred, Eored Soldier
Gondorian Prowler
Gandalf, Leader of Men

Companions:
Eowyn, Northwoman
Eomer, Northman
Theoden, Northman, King of Rohan
Aragorn, Defender of Rohan
Riddermark Tactician

Possesions:
Herugrim, Sword of the Mark
Eomer’s Spear, Trusty Weapon
Eowyn’s Sword, Dernhelm’s Blade
Anduril, Sword That Was Broken
Aragorn’s Bow, Ranger’s Longbow
Glamdring, Foe-hammer
Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs

Events:
Saved From the Fire x4
Last Days of My House
Brilliant Light 15C121 x4
Grim Trophy x4

Conditions:
G for Grand x4

--------------------
ok, a t first sorry for my english, I have hope that you undrstand me.
I wrote a program, witch counts a chance to draw a card - you can download it at http://www.radzyminski.pl/inne/talia.exe program is in polish language, but is very simple, I explain it. First you have to give number of cards in deck, then number of card you want to draw, and then number of the same copies of one card - and you get as a resoult chance to draw a card. For example:
deck - 66 cards
draw - 8 cards (first draw)
the same card - 4 copies

Result - 41%, this ia a chance to draw a Saved from Fire in a starting eight draw for this deck.

But I will return to my deck, in starting fellow there are one gondor and one rohan companion to burn. Those who plays saved from fire deck knows, that is not too hard burn companion until second site. So First we burn rohan companion, and draw eowyn and eomer with spear, then we burn gondor companion, and draw aragorn with bow and Anduril. In good draw we can do this in first round, and we have preety strong company. In a deck we have one more companion to draw, ridemarc tactician - so when we burn him we can draw Theoden with sword and sword for eowyn. What else, G for grand - that is clear, Grim Trophy +1 to strenght for each hunter comapnion - if frodo skimrishing we will be have at least 4 hunters companions, so I think it gonna work.

What do ypu think about this deck?

Greets Borys
corvus
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:11 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
The link unfortunately doesn’t work, and it would really help in my MTG article... Crying or Very sad

Please keep in mind that if you use saved from the fire, you can get in total 4 cards in hand, not 6, as per the rule of 4.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
borysgt
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:17 am
now link works - i know the rule of 4 cards Smile
borysgt
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:29 am
Maybe better solution is to put instead gondor companion some hobbit, merry with twilightcost 1 is good. Then we burn them and take sting, and two other cards for frodo to make him stroger, but witch cards, any ideas?
corvus
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:25 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Some followers like Frodo Gamgee and the Hobbiton Brewer?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:16 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah the rule of 4 stinks Evil or Very Mad Nice deck. I have seen SftF in things like this, good job!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Quick note: SFTF can’t grab Aragorn, Defender of Rohan if you use it on a Gondor companion. He’s the very first cross-culture LOTR companion-he’s Rohan!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard