LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
What next for the Duos?

I want to see this Mirkwood culture. Give me the good guys!  
23%
  [ 3 ]  23%

I want to see this Mirkwood culture. Give me the bad guys!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

The men of the Last Alliance for me. Give me Gondor!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Goblins, goblins, and more goblins! The more Moria cards, the better!  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

Bilbo Baggins, please, and all his Shire tricks. I love that little wooly-footed fellow!  
23%
  [ 3 ]  23%

More Dwarves! Dwarves rock!  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Gollum, my precious! Gollum!  
23%
  [ 3 ]  23%

Smaug! I love dragons!  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

Trolls, Orcs, other uglies!  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

Rohirrim, Elves, other goodies!  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

Total Votes : 13
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Okay, guys. There are lots of directions I could take next with the Duos....

I still have virtually the entire Green (Mirkwood) culture to get through. It’s got a Free Peoples side made up mostly by Elves, and a Shadow side that’s mostly Spiders with some Orcs and even Nazgul mixed in.

I’ve got Bilbo and his Shire cards...as well as a couple surprising "new" Hobbits.

I’ve got Bilbo’s nemesis Gollum. A small culture, but one that packs a punch!

Smaug has yet to make his grand entrance....

Gondor Men have a surprisingly large chunk of Lasting Alliances, focusing on the end of the Second Age and the defeat of Sauron.

More Dwarven cards. I’ve barely scratched the surface with those guys. They’re the biggest culture in Lasting Alliances; I’ve posted less than a third of it.

The Dwarves’ chief nemesis: the goblins of Moria. They make a grand return in Lasting Alliances.

The "three monstrous trolls" remain lurking, as well as lots of Orcs. There’s also a small but potent group of Elven Elves and Rohan Men.

So basically, we’re just getting started. I’ve already covered Gandalf and the Dwarves of Thorin’s Company, and very soon the Men of Laketown will be finished as well. So what’s next? That’s up to you.

Pick whatever you’re most interested in in the poll, and the top three will be the next three I cover. It’s interactive dream card creation! This should be fun. Mr. Green

I’ll probably be looking to start the next culture by Friday, so get your votes in by then, please. Thanks!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:37 pm
my preciousssssss.....

Do Gollum!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:50 pm
Bilbo Baggins! Mr. Green
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:26 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
u gave us way to many options. Which one do you want to do most right now?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:02 pm
So far Gollum’s in the lead, but Bilbo and the good guys of Mirkwood are right on his slimy heels! Get your votes in...the next culture starts Friday (or maybe Saturday, depending on how things finish with Gandalf Men).

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
shieldelf
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:31 pm
Mirkwood!*
*The views of Shieldelf aren’t normal, and therefor do not represent what most people want.
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:38 pm
Gollum! Cool
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:24 am
We currently have a tie, ladies and gentlemen. Gollum and the Mirkwood Elves are duking it out. Who will come out on top? That’s up to remaining voters. Smile One day left!

shieldelf
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Mirkwood FTW!
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
Mouth of Saruman
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 pm
I just had to make sure Bilbo Baggins stayed in the top contenders. Mr. Green

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards