LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:07 pm
PM sent. Cool
I had to put something here.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:37 pm
DUDE YOU SHOULD GIVE US SOME WARNING ON WHAEN YOU ARE GOING TO START!!!!!!!!

PM SENT\
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
menace64
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:19 pm
Okay, so here are the results from Who Am I #1:

AnxiousChieftain was the first to PM me an answer. He got the card title wrong, but hit the strength question dead-on.

So he scores 2 points.

DainIronfoot was second in, and he got the right card title (Imrahil), in addition to being the second to get the right strength.

So he scores a total of 2 points.

Thonnas7 submitted third, and he got the correct card title as well. That means he gets half-points on it. He also got the strength right, but AC and Dain beat him to it.

So he scores a 1/2 point.

Here’s the scoreboard:
AnxiousChieftain - 2 Points
DainIronfoot - 2 Points
Thonnas7 - 1/2 Point

Who Am I #2 will be up some time in the very-near future. Shhh
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:19 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Cool, I guessed right. I was sure I had screwed it up. Razz

Looking forward to the next one. But H13 is right...can we have a date, and perhaps even a time, to expect the next one? Between the job and online classes and life in general, it’d be easy to miss these altogether otherwise.
menace64
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:00 pm
I was thinking of doing it at random, but I suppose I can affix some sort of official day and time.

I’ll go ahead and post the next one within the next couple minutes, but from now on I’ll leave a date and time with each update.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:14 pm
Who Am I #2!

2 •(2 Points), Of Durin’s House Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Strength-6
Vitality-(1 Point)
Resistance-6
Skirmish: Exert (this character) and spot a Dwarven condition. Make him strength +1 and damage +1 for each token on that condition.

Okay, so this one is a little bit harder than face value. There are quite a few Dwarves of Durin’s House out there, but I’ll give you a hint: This guy has not seen card form yet. That’ll eliminate one or two Dwarves.

For #3, I’ll be delving very deep into the LotR mythos. Stay tuned! PM me your answers! #3 will go up Tuesday, around 5:00 Central (6:00 Eastern).
Riddle 9

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:58 pm
Okay. Very soory for this, but apparently I left the possibilities too open. Everyone who sent answered got the character wrong.

Here are the wrong card titles; everyone is allowed to attempt again!

Balin
Nain
Thorin
Thror
Riddle 9

Who am I?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards