LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Holy cow it’s been a long time.

I used to be a regular over at the Decipher boards for LOTR TCG. Probably only Menace would remember me (and maybe not even him). I checked that site out recently, just for the heck of it, and saw a post directing me here. So I thought I’d drop in and say hi.

I have lots of LOTR TCG dream card material. I was working on four full sets back then which are still mostly done, and I’ve also created a card game based on the Halo series of games using LOTR TCG rules. That has several sets that are well on their way as well.

I’ll be around posting some of that stuff soon, and if it’s a hit I may go back to posting regularly again. It’s been so long it’ll be like it’s all new all over again!

So, yeah. I’ll be hanging around here...once I get all my old stuff organized again. Until then, ciao!

Okay, okay. Just so I don’t completely break etiquette, here’s a few cards from my now-VERY-old sets.

From Lasting Alliances:

The One Ring, Birthday-Present Ring
Strength +1
Vitality +1
Skirmish: Add a burden to wear The One Ring until the regroup phase.
Response: While wearing The One Ring, each time the Ring-bearer is about to take any number of wounds, add two burdens or a burden and a threat instead.
“‘That’s what we wants now, yes; we wants it! My birthday-present! It came to me on my birthday, my precious....’”

4Thorin, Oakenshield Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Signet: Gandalf
Damage +1.
While you can spot a Dwarf and a non-Dwarf companion, Thorin’s twilight cost is -2.
Maneuver: Exert Thorin and spot X Free Peoples races (limit 4) to make X unbound companions strength +1 (or +2 if that companion has the Thorin signet) until the regroup phase. Limit once per turn.
“‘To me! To me! Elves and Men! To me! O my kinsfolk!’ he cried, and his voice shook like a horn in the valley.”

3Isildur, Son of Elendil Gondor
Companion • Man
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Knight.
Maneuver: Add a threat to take a discarded Gondor or Elven weapon into your hand.
Assignment: Exert Isildur to assign him to a minion another character has been assigned to.
“‘It was at this moment, when all hope was lost, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father’s sword....’”

2Bilbo, Expert Burglar Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Ring-bearer (resistance 8 ). Ring-bound.
Fellowship: Exert Bilbo to play a Shire event or condition from your discard pile. If it is a stealth card, its twilight cost is -1.
“He put the ring in his pocket almost without thinking: certainly it did not seem of any particular use at the moment.”

<14>•Smaug, Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities Orc
Minion • Dragon
Strength: 16
Vitality: 6
Site: 9
Lurker. Damage +1. Fierce.
Smaug may not take wounds during the archery phase and may not bear possessions.
Smaug is strength +2 for each threat you can spot (limit +6).
“‘My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!’”

4Great Goblin, Truly Tremendous One Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 9
Site: 4
Lurker. Fierce.
To play, spot a Moria Orc.
Each time a Moria Orc wins a skirmish, you may exert Great Goblin twice to capture a character in that skirmish.
“‘Murderers and elf-friends!...Take them away to dark holes full of snakes, and never let them see the light again!’”

1 More To Come Yet Orc
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: If there are fewer than 2 cards stacked here, spot your Orc Troll to stack that minion here.
Shadow: Remove a threat to play a Troll stacked here as if played from hand.
Maneuver: Spot a minion stacked here and discard this condition to capture a companion.
“‘...we’d best get out of the light.’”

2Quest of Erebor Dwarven
Condition • Support Area
Tale. To play, spot three Dwarves and another Free Peoples race (except Elf).
Each time a Dwarf companion moves to a mountain or underground site, you may remove 1.
“‘I do not suppose that when it started Thorin had any real hope of destroying Smaug. There was no hope. Yet it happened.’”

From The Road Ahead:

4Gandalf, Disturber of the Peace Gandalf
Companion • Wizard
Signet: Frodo
If Gandalf is in your starting fellowship and you can spot a Hobbit, his twilight cost is -1.
Maneuver: Exert Gandalf twice (or once if you can spot a Ring-bound Hobbit) to take a tale into hand from your discard pile.
“‘If you’re referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.’”

3Boromir, Captain of the White Tower Gondor
Companion • Man
Knight.
If you can spot another two Gondor companions, Boromir is damage +1.
Regroup: Exert Boromir and another two Gondor Men (or one knight) to liberate a site.
“‘Never again will the land of my people fall into enemy hands!’”

0Ring of Barahir, Heirloom of the House of Isildur Gondor
Artifact • Ring
Bearer must be Aragorn.
While you can spot three races in the fellowship, Aragorn is resistance +1.
While you can spot four races in the fellowship, each other companion is resistance +1.
“For this ring was like to twin serpents, whose eyes were emeralds, and their heads met beneath a crown of golden flowers, that the one upheld and the other devoured....”

0Horn of Boromir, The Great Horn Gondor
Possession
Bearer must be Boromir.
Maneuver: Exert Boromir and discard X cards from hand to prevent a minion whose vitality is X from being assigned to a skirmish until the regroup phase.
“Loud the challenge rang and bellowed...for a moment the orcs quailed and the fiery shadow halted.”

2You Will Taste Man Flesh Isengard
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot three Isengard Uruk-hai.
Each time the Free Peoples player increases the move limit, you may exert an Isengard Uruk-hai to wound a Man companion.
“‘Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain. You do not know fear....’”

Redhorn Pass 2
Site 4 [FotR]
Mountain. When the fellowship moves to this site, wound each Hobbit companion or add two threats.

From The Way Into Mordor:

2Gimli, Stout and Strong Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Strength: 6
Signet: Thorin
Damage +1.
Assignment: Spot a wounded companion assigned to a skirmish and exert Gimli to make him strength +1 and defender +1 until the regroup phase.
“‘Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!’”

0Sméagol, Helps Nice Master Gollum
Companion
Ring-bound. To play, add a burden and a threat.
While you can spot two Hobbit companions, the move limit is +1.
Response: If Sméagol is not exhausted and is about to be overwhelmed, discard a card from hand to exhaust him instead.
“‘Follow Sméagol very carefully, and you may go a long way, quite a long way, before He catches you....’”

4Aragorn, Captain of the Rohirrim Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength: 8
Signet: Théoden
Valiant. All unique Rohan companions gain the Aragorn signet.
While Aragorn bears no Gondor artifacts, he is also a Rohan Man.
Archery: Spot three Rohan or Elven characters bearing ranged weapons and exert one of them to make the fellowship archery total +1 (limit twice per turn).
“‘The men have found their captain. They will follow you....’”

3Haldir, Warrior of Lórien Elven
Companion • Elf
Signet: Elrond
Archer. To play, spot 2 Elven companions.
Haldir is strength -1 for each site an opponent controls (limit -3).
Archery or Skirmish: Exert an Elf companion or archer companion and discard two cards from hand (or one card if at a battleground) to wound an Orc or Uruk-hai.
Haldir rallied two hundred of the elves of Lothlórien to join him, and together they marched, bearing the banners of their Lady Galadriel....

1Sword of Lothlórien Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Elf. When you play this weapon, exert bearer or add two threats.
If bearer is exhausted, he or she is damage +1.
If bearer is Haldir, he is enduring.

2 Huorn of Fangorn Gandalf
Companion • Tree
Strength: 5
Resistance: 5
While you can spot an Orc or Uruk-hai, this companion is damage +1.
This companion is strength +1 for each Tree and Ent you can spot (limit +4).
“‘...the Ents with all their rustling Huorns behind.’”

2Sam, The Stouthearted Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ring-bound.
Regroup: Exert Sam twice to remove a burden or a Shadow condition borne by a Ring-bound Hobbit.
Response: If Frodo dies while bearing The One Ring, make Sam the Ring-bearer (resistance 5).
“‘‘I want to hear more about Sam, dad. Why didn’t they put in more of his talk, dad?...And Frodo wouldn’t have got far without Sam, would he, dad?’’”

2Gollum, Brings Nice Food Gollum
Minion
Site: 3
When you play Gollum, you may remove a threat to make his twilight cost -1.
Shadow: Exert Gollum X times to make a Gollum minion strength +X.
“Gollum withdrew himself, and a green glint flickered under his heavy lids. Almost spider-like he looked now, crouched back on his bent limbs, with his protruding eyes.”

2Théoden King Isengard
Minion • Man
Vitality: 2
Site: 3
Lurker.
To play, spot Saruman or Gríma. May not play if you can spot Théoden.
Théoden cannot be played.
All other Isengard Men are strength +1. All Rohan Men are strength -1.
“‘Why should I welcome you, Gandalf Stormcrow?’”

6Saruman & Gríma, The Wizard and the Worm Isengard
Minions • Wizard & Man
Strength: 11
Saruman & Gríma may not take wounds during the archery phase and may not be assigned to a skirmish.
When you play Saruman & Gríma, you may play an Isengard machine from your draw deck.
Shadow: Exert Saruman & Gríma to make an Isengard minion strength +2 until the regroup phase.

4Flight Was Impossible Raider
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1.
At the start of each archery phase, you may spot a Raider archer and remove X threats to make the minion archery total +X (limit +2).
“The voices and the clink of weapons and harness were very close....”

And finally, from The End Of All Things:

4Théoden, Ednew Rohan
Companion • Man
Resistance: 4
Valiant. Damage +1.
While you can spot a valiant Man, Théoden’s twilight cost is -1.
Each time Théoden is wounded or killed, all companions that are valiant or have the Théoden signet are strength +1 (+2 if mounted) until the regroup phase.
“‘I myself will go to war, to fall in the front of the battle, if it must be.’”

4King of the Dead, Lord of the Shadow Host Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Signet: Aragorn
Enduring. To play, spot Aragorn or Andúril and add a threat.
Maneuver: Spot a controlled site and exert three Gondor Wraiths to liberate a site.
Regroup: Heal King of the Dead twice to return a Gondor Wraith to hand from your discard pile.
“Then he bowed low and turned away; and swiftly the whole grey host drew off....”

3Andúril, Blade That Was Broken Gondor
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Gondor Man. Bearer is damage +1.
If bearer is Aragorn, each time he is about to be overwhelmed, you may add 2 to wound him instead.
“‘Elo! Andúril; lach en Annun. I chatho asgannen, ad echannen!’”

1Beacon of Amon Dîn Gondor
Artifact • Beacon
To play, spot two Gondor Men. Plays to your support area.
When you play this artifact, you may draw a card.
At the start of each regroup phase, you may take a beacon into hand from your draw deck.
“‘The beacons! The beacons are lit!’”

2Beacon of Halifirien Gondor
Artifact • Beacon
To play, spot six beacons and a Gondor Man. Plays to your support area.
When you play this artifact, choose a Shadow player. That player may add up to three threats.
At the beginning of each maneuver and regroup phase, you may take a Rohan or Gondor card into hand from your draw deck. If that card is a Rohan card, reshuffle your draw deck.
“‘Gondor calls for aid!’”

0Frodo, Pale and Worn Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ring-bearer (resistance 12). Each time Frodo takes a wound, add a burden.
Response: If Frodo is about to be overwhelmed, wound him to prevent that.
While you can spot 9 burdens, Frodo is enduring.
“...an attempt to wrest his treasure from him by force. He fought back with a sudden fury....”

4Saruman, Corrupter of Men’s Hearts Isengard
Minion • Wizard
Strength: 8
Saruman may not be assigned to a skirmish.
Response: If an Isengard condition borne by a character is about to be discarded, exert Saruman to prevent that.
Shadow: Exert Saruman to make a Man strength -2 or strength +2 until the regroup phase.

3Grond, Great Battering-Ram Sauron
Possession • Support Area
Engine.
To play, spot two Sauron besiegers or a Sauron Troll.
Shadow: Exert two Sauron besiegers and remove a threat to discard a fortification or take control of a site.

6Legolas & Gimli, Strange Friends [Elven/Dwarven]
Companions • Elf & Dwarf
Strength: 11
Signet: Aragorn
Damage +1. Defender +1.
Archery: Play an Elven archery event or make the fellowship archery total -1 to wound a minion.
Skirmish: Exert Legolas & Gimli or discard an Elven or Dwarven skirmish event from hand to wound a minion.
“We have heard the tale that Legolas took Gimli Glóin’s son with him because of their great friendship, greater than any that has been between Elf and Dwarf.”

Orodruin 8
Site 9 [RotK]
Volcano. When the fellowship moves to this site, exert the Ring-bearer once for each burden you can spot. If you cannot spot any burdens, add four burdens.

0 Release The Prisoners! Wraith
Event • Archery
To play, spot a besieger and X Free Peoples characters in the dead pile.
Make the minion archery total -X (to a minimum of 0) to add [X].
“‘Fear. The city is rank with it. Let us ease their pain....’”

4 The Ring Is Mine Sauron
Event • Shadow
If the Ring-bearer is exhausted, spot four burdens and four threats to corrupt the Ring-bearer. The Free Peoples player may add three burdens or transfer The One Ring (if another card allows) to prevent this.
“‘I will not do this deed....’”

1Share The Load Shire
Condition
Bearer must be the Ring-bearer.
Fellowship or Maneuver: If bearer is exhausted, you may transfer this condition, The One Ring, and all burdens to another companion to make them the Ring-bearer. Unless that character has a ringed resistance number, each time the fellowship moves you must add two burdens or wound bearer twice. If this condition is discarded, the Ring-bearer is corrupted.
“‘I could carry it for a while.’”

Whew. A lot more than I intended to post, but I had to give a good and proper teaser.

Okay, look for more soon. It’s good to be back. Smile
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Turin06
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:06 pm
Good old Dain I remember you and your Dream Card Duos. I wonder if you remember me? Over there I’m called KingMike and ran contests like Weapons of War and it’s sequal Warriors of War. I also came up with and ran the joint DC set venture Alliances Reforged. It’s good to see you again.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
menace64
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:08 pm
Well bonjour, sir Dain.

You’re also the same Dain from the Free Peoples Choice Awards boards?
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:22 pm
Hey, not one, but TWO familiar faces. Very Happy

Yes, I remember you, KingMike. Or should I say Turin? I remember Alliances Reforged, too. Good stuff.

That’s me, Menace, though I am ashamed I haven’t visited there in months, not since I took my Halo TCG and moved it to its own site. I’m also ashamed to confess I haven’t worked on THAT in months, either.

But I’m trying to stage a comeback tour. I want to finish my old LOTR sets, at the very least. There’s too much good stuff in there to let it never be completed.

Anyways, good to see you both again. Gimme a few days, but soon I should be back up to speed and posting at least semi-regularly again. Maybe I’ll even get back to some Duos! Smile
Turin06
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:50 pm
I look forward to seeing your stuff again and while your around you might like to look at the Star wars crossover sets Menace and I have been doing. Menace finished the block set legacy of the force a few weeks ago and the complete spoiler is on the second page. We are currently both finishing of the next two sets. menace has A Wretched Hive and I have The Unifying Force. if you could check them out that would be great.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:53 pm
I was checking those and will continue to do so. Looks interesting so far. I remember some of Menace’s earliest SW cards from back when I was around. Nice to see the concept wasn’t abandoned.
menace64
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:54 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
I was checking those and will continue to do so. Looks interesting so far. I remember some of Menace’s earliest SW cards from back when I was around. Nice to see the concept wasn’t abandoned.

Never abandoned, just redone time and time again. I think I struck gold this time.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:06 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:

The One Ring, Birthday-Present Ring
Strength +1
Vitality +1
Skirmish: Add a burden to wear The One Ring until the regroup phase.
Response: While wearing The One Ring, each time the Ring-bearer is about to take any number of wounds, add two burdens or a burden and a threat instead.
“‘That’s what we wants now, yes; we wants it! My birthday-present! It came to me on my birthday, my precious....’”

Very interesting. I can’t see anything wrong with it.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

4Thorin, Oakenshield Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Damage +1.
While you can spot a Dwarf and a non-Dwarf companion, Thorin’s twilight cost is -2.
Maneuver: Exert Thorin and spot X Free Peoples races (limit 4) to make X unbound companions strength +1 (or +2 if that companion has the Thorin signet) until the regroup phase. Limit once per turn.
“‘To me! To me! Elves and Men! To me! O my kinsfolk!’ he cried, and his voice shook like a horn in the valley.”

Oh wow. Signets. These *must* be old. Laughing
Still, I like it. Very Quest of Erebor-ish.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

3Isildur, Son of Elendil Gondor
Companion • Man
Knight.
Maneuver: Add a threat to take a discarded Gondor or Elven weapon into your hand.
Assignment: Exert Isildur to assign him to a minion another character has been assigned to.
“‘It was at this moment, when all hope was lost, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father’s sword....’”

"Maneuver: Add a threat to take a Gondor or Elven weapon in your discard pile into hand."
I’m not sure I understand the assignment action. I know what it’s supposed to do, but I’m not sure why you’d ever do it. Just assign the minion you want to him.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

2Bilbo, Expert Burglar Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ring-bearer (resistance Cool.
Each time the fellowship moves, add two threats. If you cannot, add a burden instead.
Fellowship: Exert Bilbo to play a Shire event or condition from your discard pile. If it is a stealth card, its twilight cost is -1.
“He put the ring in his pocket almost without thinking: certainly it did not seem of any particular use at the moment.”

I think you can get rid of that penalty entirely. He’s fine without it (maybe give him Ring-bound too?).

DáinIronfoot wrote:

<14>•Smaug, Chiefest and Greatest of Calamities Orc
Minion • Dragon
Strength: 16
Vitality: 6
Site: 9
Lurker. Damage +1. Fierce.
Smaug may not take wounds during the archery phase and may not bear possessions.
Smaug is strength +2 for each threat you can spot (limit +6).
“‘My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!’”

Very awesome. Site 9 roaming... cool beans!

DáinIronfoot wrote:

4Great Goblin, Truly Tremendous One Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 9
Lurker. Fierce.
To play, spot a Moria Orc.
Each time a Moria Orc wins a skirmish, you may exert Great Goblin twice to capture a character in that skirmish.
“‘Murderers and elf-friends!...Take them away to dark holes full of snakes, and never let them see the light again!’”

Drop Truly from the subtitle, methinks.
Fierce should come before Lurker.
Capture, eh? I have no idea what that does.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

1 More To Come Yet Orc
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: If there are fewer than 2 cards stacked here, spot your Orc Troll to stack that minion here.
Shadow: Remove a threat to play a Troll stacked here as if played from hand.
Maneuver: Spot a minion stacked here and discard this condition to capture a companion.
“‘...we’d best get out of the light.’”

Weird card. Not sure it would all fit in one gametext box, though. More capturing...

DáinIronfoot wrote:

2Quest of Erebor Dwarven
Condition • Support Area
Tale. To play, spot three Dwarves and another Free Peoples race (except Elf).
Each time a Dwarf companion moves to a mountain or underground site, you may remove 1.
“‘I do not suppose that when it started Thorin had any real hope of destroying Smaug. There was no hope. Yet it happened.’”

Neat, but pointless. Costs 2, then a whole bunch of spotting for... 1 twilight a turn? Nah.
Err... hmm. Just reread it... and yeah, this can *really* pack a punch! It’s for each Dwarf! Wowzers. Well, I’d say a limit of 3 or 4.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

4Gandalf, Disturber of the Peace Gandalf
Companion • Wizard
If Gandalf is in your starting fellowship and you can spot a Hobbit, his twilight cost is -1.
Maneuver: Exert Gandalf twice (or once if you can spot a Ring-bound Hobbit) to take a tale into hand from your discard pile.
“‘If you’re referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.’”

Always a good subtitle.
Awesome utility Gandalf. I like him.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

3Boromir, Captain of the White Tower Gondor
Companion • Man
Knight.
If you can spot another two Gondor companions, Boromir is damage +1.
Regroup: Exert Boromir and another two Gondor Men (or one knight) to liberate a site.
“‘Never again will the land of my people fall into enemy hands!’”

Yes! FP needs more site liberation!

DáinIronfoot wrote:

0Ring of Barahir, Heirloom of the House of Isildur Gondor
Artifact • Ring
Bearer must be Aragorn.
While you can spot three races in the fellowship, Aragorn is resistance +1.
While you can spot four races in the fellowship, each other companion is resistance +1.
“For this ring was like to twin serpents, whose eyes were emeralds, and their heads met beneath a crown of golden flowers, that the one upheld and the other devoured....”

Subtitle’s kinda long. Maybe drop "of the house".
I like this one too.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

0Horn of Boromir, The Great Horn Gondor
Possession
Bearer must be Boromir.
Maneuver: Exert Boromir and discard X cards from hand to prevent a minion whose vitality is X from being assigned to a skirmish until the regroup phase.
“Loud the challenge rang and bellowed...for a moment the orcs quailed and the fiery shadow halted.”

Pretty cool. It represents the horn well.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

2You Will Taste Man Flesh Isengard
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot three Isengard Uruk-hai.
Each time the Free Peoples player increases the move limit, you may exert an Isengard Uruk-hai to wound a Man companion.
“‘Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain. You do not know fear....’”

I suppose it’s all right (while not terribly useful).

DáinIronfoot wrote:

Redhorn Pass 2
Site 4 [FotR]
Mountain. When the fellowship moves to this site, wound each Hobbit companion or add two threats.

Nice.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

2Gimli, Stout and Strong Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Strength: 6
Signet: Thorin
Damage +1.
Assignment: Spot a wounded companion assigned to a skirmish and exert Gimli to make him strength +1 and defender +1 until the regroup phase.
“‘Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!’”

I think LotR TCG has exhausted that quote in the lore. Find something else. Wink
Pretty easy to pull off, I’d say. Not sure how to fix him, though.

DáinIronfoot wrote:

0Sméagol, Helps Nice Master Gollum
Companion
Ring-bound. To play, add a burden and a threat.
While you can spot two Hobbit companions, the move limit is +1.
Response: If Sméagol is not exhausted and is about to be overwhelmed, discard a card from hand to exhaust him instead.
“‘Follow Sméagol very carefully, and you may go a long way, quite a long way, before He catches you....’”

Neato.

I... just... can’t... review... any more.

Nice cards.
Riddle 9

Who am I?
thonnas7
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:42 pm
I remember you Dain. Smile
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:00 pm
I remember you... Dain’s DC Duos. Remember AC’s DCs? Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards