LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:41 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I just found a very interesting card in the search engine: Valorous Leader. And my mind realized a very vicious way to do in Ferny when you’ve got a Gondor RB...especially Faramir, Bearer of Quality + Faramir’s Bow, Ithilien Longbow.

Play this card on the RB. Place 3 exerts on Ferny with whatever means you choose (Doom Drove Them, Faramir’s Bow, etc., etc...) Discard this card, and Ferny is now dead!!

That was pretty cool. And now I have yet another card to add to my Rohan-Gondor wounding deck.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:36 pm
nice combo but since when has there ben a farimir ring bearer
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Eoweenie
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:41 pm
There’s a Faramir ring bearer in the Rise of Saruman set.

I like this way of dealing with ferny. Just remember that it takes two skirmish actions, so your opponent will have time to use one action/event.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:20 pm
True, but Ferny can’t wound, so any pumps used on him won’t matter, since he dies after the skirmish.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Glamdring
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:21 am
Cool, that will really hurt Ferny, thanks for the idea! Smile
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:23 am
Just remember...the best cards to use with it haven’t been released yet (Faramir, his Bow)! But when RoS comes out...Ferny had better watch out!

Although you can still do it as-is. Just use any sort of exerting to pile 3 exertions on Ferny with a Gondor RB, then kill him off with this.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion