LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
menace64
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:56 pm
5 •Treebeard, Storming Rage Gandalf
Companion • Ent
Strength-14
Vitality-4
Resistance-6
Enduring. Huge 2 (The opponent may assign up to 2 of his or her characters to skirmish this character). To play, spot 3 Gandalf companions or 2 unbound Hobbits.
"’When Treebeard had got a few arrows in him, he began to warm up, to get positively "hasty", as he would say... An angry Ent is terrifying.’"

2 •Gollum, Depraved Menace Gollum
Minion
Strength-5
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Malice 4 (During your shadow phase, if you can spot 4 threats, you may play this minion from your discard pile).
While you can spot 5 burdens, Gollum loses malice 4 and gains malice 2.
"...but whatever dreadful paths, lonely and hungry and waterless, he had trodden, driven by a devouring desire and a terrible fear, they had left grievous marks on him."

8 •The Witch-king, Foul Dwimmerlaik Wraith
Minion • Nazgul
Strength-14
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Fierce. Horror 5 (While you can spot 5 twilight tokens, this minion may not take wounds).
While mounted, The Witch-king is damage +1.
"’Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured...’"
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:05 pm
to Menace: Looks neat.

To SoP and NBarden: and I probably should have advertised around a bit, and given more time for questions. Maybe on the next challenge, I’ll have you PM the cards to me instead, to save room for more discussion (and organize it better). Yeah, go ahead and include rarity on the cards.

Deadline is next Tues.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Celebrimbor
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 am
corvus wrote:
Is it too late to get in? Embarassed
Anyway, 20-21.

Not too late! As I said before, I should have advertised a lot more and allowed more conversation before the 1st challenge. But, anyway, go ahead and submit your cards! Deadline is next Tuesday, though.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Glamdring
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:52 pm
Here’s my cards:

3 •Shadowfax, Steed of integrity Gandalf
possession • mount
Strength: +2
Resistance: +1
Bearer must be Gandalf. At the start of each skirmish involving him, you may spot three other Gandalf companions, to make Gandalf gain Intimidate (exert him twice to make each minion strength -3)until the regoup phase. Skirmish: Exert Gandalf to make each companion who has resistance six or more strength +1. (limit 1)
"Shadowfax shot like a hurried arrow heading towards the west...."
Rarity: R

4 •Thranduil, Father of Legolas Gandalf
Companion • Elf
Strength:8
Vitality:4
Resistance:8
While you can spot 3 other archer companions, you may exert Thranduil to gain Marksmen(Each wounded minion is strength -1). Regroup: If you can spot Legolas, you may exert the ringbearer twice to heal Thranduil and exert a minion.
"The sky turned to a pale gleam as deadly shafts shot throught the air..."
Rarity: R+

2 •Gollum, Bloodthirsty Wretch Gollum
Minion
Strength:5
Vitality:4
Site Number:3
Fierce
Damage +1
While you can spot 6 companions, Gollum gains Bloodthirsty(Strength +3 for each companion over five).Skirmish: Exert Gollum twice to discard a possession borne by a character he is skirmishing.
"Give it to us, precious..."
Rarity: R
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:57 pm
Whoa! Shadowfax is a killer! That’s a powerful card!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:39 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I don’t have tiem to make the DC’s I need to work on my UDC ones sorry.
continue without me
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:04 pm
That’s Okay, SoP. Maybe you will join the next round? Next round, I probably will allow more time.
My Trading List
thonnas7
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:14 am
2 •Grima, Traitorous Assassin Men
Minion • Man
Strength: 4
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 4
Poison. (Each time this minion is assigned to skirmish a companion, you may remove 3 to exert that companion.)
Grima is strength +1 for each wound on each companion he is skirmishing.
"How long have you been serving the White Hand, Grima? What was the bargained price?"
Uncommon

1 •Bow of the Galadhrim, Bow of Mallorn Wood Elven
Possession • Ranged Weapon
Strength: +1
Bearer must be Legolas.
He gains True Shot. (All archery wounds that are caused by Legolas ’s game text are assigned by the free peoples player.)
Rare

7 •Lurtz, Commander of Orthanc Uruk-hai
Minion • Uruk-hai
Strength: 13
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 5
Damage +1. Archer. Fury. (Each time Lurtz wins a skirmish, you may discard a card borne by him to exert the losing companion.)
Maneuver: Spot 6 companions and exert Lurtz twice to make the minion archery total +1 or play an Uruk-hai possession on him from your discard pile.
Rare
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Celebrimbor wrote:
That’s Okay, SoP. Maybe you will join the next round? Next round, I probably will allow more time.

its just I am in to many, but maybe after I finish the UDC challenge.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Ok, just want to announce that today is the deadline! so post your dc’s here (before tonight), then hopefully I will begin the voting!
My Trading List

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards