LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
ingold55
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:31 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
what is with aragorn making archery higher?

why not make it where you spot a Dwarven and an Elven companion, and exert aragorn to make the move limit +1.

something like that.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I was trying for a sort of Three Hunters feel within the greater Fellowship theme. Somewhat like making Aragorn and Legolas archers. An exertion would be a good idea, though...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
here if you were trying for 3 hunters lets go ahead and give legolas hunter 1
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:07 pm
If I post something extremely redundant, sorry!

sickofpalantirs wrote:
0•Frodo, Ringbearer Shire
Companion•Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: (10)
Ringbearer
While you can spot 4 Free Peoples cultures, Frodo is strength +1 and gains this ability: "Response: If a companion is about to take a wound, exert Frodo to prevent that."
Nice, but very powerful. Good defense against a surprise Violent Hurl or something like that.

1•Pippin, Ninth of the Nine companions Shire
Companion•Hobbit
Resistance: 9
Merry is strength +2. While you can spot a Gondor Man, Pippin is strength +1.
Response: If a unbound hobbit is about to be overwhelmed, spot 4 Free Peoples cultures and exert Pippin twice to discard each minion in that skirmish.
Is the companion still overwhelmed? Strange question, I guess, but with the questions over Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs...

1 •Merry, Eighth of the Nine Companions Shire
Companion•Hobbit
vitality: 4
resistance: 9
Pippin is strength +2. While you can spot a Gondor Man, Merry is strength +1 and Damage +1.
Cool! But with a sword, everyone knows, and all that, he could be really powerful.

2 •Sam, Seventh of the Nine Companions Shire
companion•Hobbit
strength: 3
vitality: 4
resistance: 5
Response: If Frodo Dies make Sam the ringbearer. Fellowship: Spot 4 free peoples cultures and exert Sam to remove a burden.
Pretty nice.

4•Aragorn, Third of the Nine Companions Gondor
Companion•Man
Strength: 8
Resistance: 8
Ranger. While you can spot an Elven companion and a Dwarven companion, the fellowship archery total is +2.
Cool. I like...

4•Gandalf, Second of the Nine Companions Gandalf
Companion•Wizard
Strength: 6
Resistance: 7
Gandalf is strength +1 for each Free Peoples culture you can spot (limit +4). Each unbound Hobbit is Resistance +1.
A bit of a relapse on Friend of the Shirefolk, perhaps? I like it.

2•Legolas, Fourth of the Nine Companions Elven
Companion•Elf
Vitality: 3
Archer. While you can spot a Dwarf, the Shadow player may not spot more than 6 companions.
I see! Interesting...

2•Gimli, Fifth of the Nine Companions Dwarven
Companion•Dwarf
Resistance: 6
Gimli is damage+1 for each of the following cultures you can spot: Gondor, Gandalf, Elven.
Good.

3•Boromir, Sixth of the Nine Companions Gondor
Companion•Man
Strength: 7
Response: If an unbound hobbit is about to be killed in a skirmish, place Boromir in the dead pile and add a threat to prevent that and heal that hobbit twice.
Good! Helpful card.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards