LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:07 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
1 Filled with Malice Orc
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: Discard an Orc minion to discard the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck.

(kinda like an Orc reprint of His Cruelty and Malice... but a little bit different)
Very interesting...that’s a good reworking of it.
4 •Grishnakh, Foul Orc Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 11
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 4
Hunter 2. Captain.
When you play Grishnakh, you may spot another Orc minion to discard a card from the top of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck for each culture you can spot.
Ouch! Rainbow hatNOLINKe! Do you realize that you’ve let Grishnakh spot Shadow cultures? That would make him discard 3 cards against most decks...more if the FP was rainbow or you had Gollum splashed in there.
1 Gundabad Blade Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be an Orc minion.
At the start of each skirmish involving bearer, the Free Peoples player must exert a companion or discard the top card of his or her draw deck.
Nice.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:23 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Memo to me what exactly is gundabad?

Check this out:

http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/m/mountgundabad.html
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Ouch! Rainbow hatNOLINKe! Do you realize that you’ve let Grishnakh spot Shadow cultures?

Whoops! I remember thinking as I made him "Remember, say Free Peoples cultures, not just cultures", but I guess my mind-to-typing coordination isn’t so great. Wink
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:23 pm
More!

3 Gundabad Fighter Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 8
Vitality: 2
Hunter 1.
While the Free Peoples player has no cards in his or her draw deck, this minion is strength +3, fierce, and damage +1.

5 •Gundabad Leader Orc
Minion • Orc
Captain. Hunter 2.
Each time this minion wins a skirmish, you may discard the top X cards of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck, where X equals the amount of companions over 4.

1 Gundabad Scout Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 4
Vitality: 1
Hunter 1.
When you play this minion at an opponent’s site, you may spot another Orc minion to discard the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:59 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

3 Gundabad Fighter Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 8
Hunter 1.
While the Free Peoples player has no cards in his or her draw deck, this minion is strength +3, fierce, and damage +1.
Nice! Now there’s more incentive to discarding the deck than just simply corruption!
5 •Gundabad Leader Orc
Minion • Orc
Captain. Hunter 2.
Each time this minion wins a skirmish, you may discard the top X cards of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck, where X equals the amount of companions over 4.
Excellent card! That’s a great new implementation of the Rule of 5!
1 Gundabad Scout Orc
Minion • Orc
Hunter 1.
When you play this minion at an opponent’s site, you may spot another Orc minion to discard the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck.
Hmm...this might get a bit hard to keep track of, just as a practical side note. But I do like the ability...reminds me a little bit of Corsair Ruffian.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:44 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Gundabad Scout Orc
Minion • Orc
Hunter 1.
Hmm...this might get a bit hard to keep track of, just as a practical side note. But I do like the ability...reminds me a little bit of Corsair Ruffian.

Just out of curiosity: how do you think it would be hard to keep track of? It seems like it’s rather easy to know who’s site you’re at. Think
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:43 am
Which sites are yours and which are your opponents’? That’s what I mean. With the pre-Shadows site path, it was obviously a lot easier. But without site path numbers on the sites...
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:39 am
It’s actually really easy. If people didn’t know who owned each site, how would they get them back at the end of the game? Maybe it’s just me, but I usually have no trouble identifying who owns each site.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:24 pm
4 •Northern Patrol Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 10
Hunter 2.
Maneuver:
Exert this minion twice and spot another Orc hunter to reveal the top 10 cards of a player’s draw deck. The Free Peoples player may discard the top 3 cards of his or her draw deck to prevent that.

2 Northern Pursuer Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 5
Hunter 1.
Skirmish:
Exert this minion and spot 3 Orc hunters to exert a companion this minion is skirmishing (or wound that companion if the Free Peoples player has no cards in his or her draw deck).

1 Shrill Cries Orc
Condition • Support Area
At the start of each skirmish phase involving an Orc hunter and a companion, if the Free Peoples player has no cards in his or her draw deck, you may exert that companion.
Shadow: Exert an Orc hunter and discard this condition to place a possession on top of its owner’s draw deck.

(I thought this card was neat. You can use it to place a possession on top of their deck, and then discard the top card with a card like Gorbag, Filthy Rebel).
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:32 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
4 •Northern Patrol Orc
Minion • Orc
Hunter 2.
Maneuver:
Exert this minion twice and spot another Orc hunter to reveal the top 10 cards of a player’s draw deck. The Free Peoples player may discard the top 3 cards of his or her draw deck to prevent that.
I like it...it’s interesting, this can actually play into the hands of cards like Eomer, Keeper of Oaths. But I think he’s too strong.
2 Northern Pursuer Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 5
Hunter 1.
Skirmish:
Exert this minion and spot 3 Orc hunters to exert a companion this minion is skirmishing (or wound that companion if the Free Peoples player has no cards in his or her draw deck).
Nice!
1 Shrill Cries Orc
Condition • Support Area
At the start of each skirmish phase involving an Orc hunter and a companion, if the Free Peoples player has no cards in his or her draw deck, you may exert that companion.
Shadow: Exert an Orc hunter and discard this condition to place a possession on top of its owner’s draw deck.
That is a neat card! Kinda like Shapes Slowly Advancing + Mellon! Is this intentionally non-unique? Because it could get pretty nasNOLINKty with 4x out and no cards in the draw deck.
(I thought this card was neat. You can use it to place a possession on top of their deck, and then discard the top card with a card like Gorbag, Filthy Rebel).
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:35 pm
Quote:
4 •Northern Patrol Orc
Minion • Orc
Hunter 2.
Maneuver:
I like it...it’s interesting, this can actually play into the hands of cards like Eomer, Keeper of Oaths. But I think he’s too strong.

How about 2 cards discarded then?
Quote:
1 Shrill Cries Orc
Condition • Support Area
That is a neat card! Kinda like Shapes Slowly Advancing + Mellon! Is this intentionally non-unique? Because it could get pretty nasNOLINKty with 4x out and no cards in the draw deck.

Yep, intentionally non-unique. Twisted Evil
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards