LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:14 am
Hey with the new roleplay forum up... i was thinkin... lets all make DC’s of our characters! just post a DC of you character here! review other DC’s, add posessions, conditions, events, anything you feel like! try to make your DC’s reflect you character in some way, like perhaps if your character is friends with another character in the roleplay, then you can make those two work well together! so go ahead! Do whatever!

3 Silvar Qualinesti, Lone Fighter Elven
Companion-Elf
Strength 7
Vit 3
Res 7
Ranger. Archer.
While you can only spot Elven companions, Silvar Qualinesti is strength +2. At the start of the archery phase, if you cannot spot another unbound companion, you may discard a minion (unless you can only spot one minion).

1 Mirkwood Longsword, Ranger’s Blade Elven
Possession-Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be Silvar Qualinesti. Skirmish: Discard this possession to wound a minion skirmishing Silvar Qualinesti once for each minion you can spot.

1 Mirkwood Shortbow Elven
Possession-Ranged Weapon
Strength +1.
Bearer must be Silvar Qualinesti. At the start of the archery phase, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If it is an Elven card, you may wound a minion.

0 Mirkwood Arrows Elven
Possession
Bearer must be an Elven companion. At the start of the archery phase, you may discard this possession to make the fellowship archery total+1.

1 Hunting Knife Elven
Possession-Hand Weapon
Strength +1.
Bearer must be an Elven ranger. This possession may be borne in addition to another hand weapon. Each time bearer wins a skirmish, wound an unwounded minion.

0 Blade on Blade Elven
Condition-Support Area
To play, spot an Elven companion. Archery special abilities may not be used. Each elf bearing a hand weapon is strength+2. Discard this condition at the start of the regroup phase.

(anyone catch the loophole i threw in?)

3 Silvar Qualinesti, Finder of Friendship Elven
Companion-Elf
Strength 7
Vit 3
Res 7
Ranger. Archer.
While you can spot Tuilin, Silvar Qualinesti’s twilight cost is -2. Archery: Spot another elf and discard an Elven event from hand to wound a minion.
Last edited by elf lvr on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:37 am
8 •Ulgoth, Manhewer Orc
Minion•Troll
Strength 16
Vitality 4
Site 4
Damage +1 Fierce Enduring
Skirmish: Wound this minion twice and wound another Orc Troll to wound a companion.
Regroup: If Ulgoth is not exhausted, wound him to wound a companion wit vitality 2 or more.

2 •Ulgoth’s Hammer, Bane of Men Orc
Posession•Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Vitality +1
Bearer mut be Ulgoth.
This Weapon may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon.
When you play this posession you may exert a companion for each Orc Troll you can spot (limit 3).

4 •Ulgoth’s Axe, Hewer of the Free Peoples Orc
Posession•Hand Weapon
Strength +3
Bearer must be Ulgoth.
This weapon may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon.
Archery: Discard this posession and spot X Orc Trolls to make the minion archery total +X.
Last edited by PorterTroll on Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:37 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
3 Tuilin,wandering Elf
strength 7
vitality 3
resistance 7
Ranger Archer
while you can spot more then 5 companion Tuilin is strength minus 1.
archery Exert Tuilin to wound a minion (limit 2)

Leather armor
possesion Armor
each minion skirmishing tuilin cannot play skirmish events or use skirmish special abilities. Each minion skirmishin Tuilin loses all damage bonuses.

Tuilin’s Bow, FoeDeath
strength plus 1
while you can spot less then 5 companions the archery total is plus 1.
Each Elven ranger is resistance plus 1.

Friendship
Event Skirmish
Spot Tuilin and Silvan to make an Elven Ranger strength plus 4.
no
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:52 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Nice!

2•Elendion, Bowguard Elven
Companion•Elf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 7
Bowguard. For each other Bowguard you can spot, Elendion is strength +1.

2•Elendion’s Bow Elven
Possession•Ranged Weapon
Strength: +1
Bearer must be a Bowguard. At the start of the archery phase, if bearer is Elendion, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If it is an Elven card, you may exert a minion.

2•Elendion’s Long-Knife Elven
Possession•Hand Weapon
While bearer is at a forest site, bearer is strength +1. If bearer is Elendion, bearer is resistance +1.
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm
cmon people! we want more!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
2 flawless acuracy Elven
even tarchery
Exert tuilin and discard a ranged weapon to exhasut a troll (or exert Tyuilin to discard a mount).

3 Tuilin, Friend to Silvan Elven
strength 7
vitality 3
resistance 8
Ranger, Archer
While you can spot Silvan, Tuilin is defender+1. Skirmish exert Tuilin to make silvan strength plus 1(or eert silvan to make Tuilin strength plus 1).
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:21 am; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:11 pm
4 •Kyldon, Dunedain Prince Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Ranger
While you can spot an Elf, Kyldon is damage +1
While you can spot two other Gondor rangers, Kyldon cannot be overwhelmed unless his strength is tripled.

Good?
Last edited by Pipeweed on Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in totalPipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:09 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
2 flawless acuracy Elven
eventarchery
Exert tuilin and discard a ranged weapon to discard a minion.

Discarding minions is among the most powerful of abilities. On an Archery event, I don’t know of any way it could be countered, whereas Ithilien Blade and Take Up the Bow are vulnerable to possession/condition removal.

Kyldon looks cool, although I’d change his ability to ’2 other Gondor rangers’.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:12 pm
1 .Final Vengance Elven
Condition-Support
To play, spot two rangers. Each time a minion is killed in a skirmish involving an Elven ranger, you may add a burden to heal a companion. Each time a minion is killed in a skirmish involving a Gondor ranger, you may discard a card from hand to wound a minion.
Last edited by elf lvr on Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:13 pm
AH! Way too strong, EL. Smile

I’d give a cost (like adding a burden/threat, discarding cards from hand, etc) to each of those abilities.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards