LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:48 pm
elf lvr wrote:
6 Ravenous Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 8
Vitality 6
Site 8
Fierce. Enduring.
While at a forest site, this minion is strength +2. Each time this minion wins a skirmish, you may exert a companion who is assigned to skirmish a Gollum spider.
I like it...
5 Web-Weaver Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 9
Vitality 5
Site 8
Fierce. Enduring. Lurker.
Each time this minion is assigned to skirmish a hunter you may exert it twice.
Exert who? Very Happy
4 Hunting Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 6
Vitality 4
Site 6
Fierce. Hunter 2. Enduring.
Cool.
3 Skulking Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site 6
Lurker. Fierce. Enduring.
This minion cannot be overwhelmed. A character skirmishing this minion is damage+1.
I don’t like it all that much.
2 Stalking Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 4
Vitality 3
Site 5
Lurker. Fierce. Enduring
While at a forest site, this minion is strength +2. While this minion is unwounded, the Free Peoples player may not assign it to skirmish.
NO!!! I hate Ferny! Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, I despise all cards like Ferny.

2 Leaping out of the Shadows Gollum
Condition-Support Area
To play, exert a Gollum minion. The shadow player may decide the order of skirmishes involving Gollum lurkers.
Fun.
1 .Dark Hunger Gollum
Condition-Support Area
While you can spot a Gollum minion, the current site is a forest. Skirmish: Discard this condition and exert a Gollum minion twice to heal a Gollum minion.
I’d drop the uniqueness.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AC, realize that the "Ferny-spider" isn’t as powerful as Ferny, due to the fact that Pavise only works on Men minions...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:13 pm
I don’t like the idea of having a "Ferny" spider, one Ferny is enough of a problem to deal with. Mixing the ability to assign an enduring minion with all the tricks in gollum and shelob’s bag is a disastrous combo!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:15 pm
But if it’s exerted by the Shadow player, it can be assigned by the Freeps Player. Those are actually countering things.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:17 pm
I’m talking about ways to exert it in the skirmish phase, so it gains the strength, but still is assigned by the shadow player.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:22 pm
Ah, okay, like Dark Hunger. But it’s still not as powerful as Billy, because it’s extremely susceptible to cards like PATHS or Smeagol wounding. In addition, all the Freeps needs to do is get one wound on that minion, and then it becomes unassignable. Eowyn wounding would eat that minion alive, while it would flop against Ferny.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:26 am
Stalking Spider in non-unique, which means that multiple copies can be in play. And then there’s that event that plays Spiders from your discard pile...
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:31 pm
Oh, wow...it is non-unique. That changes my perspective on it now...if it was unique, I’d be fine with it.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:34 am
Gollum - 5R, 7U, 8C

14/6 split, right... so...

3R/2R 5U/2U 6C/2C

That look good? If it is, then here’s the finished product for the Gollum shadow cards, with a few tweaks.

8•Ungoliant, Gloomweaver Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 10
Vitality 10
Site 8
Captain. Enduring. Fierce.
When you play Ungoliant, you may play up to 2 Gollum Spiders from your discard pile.
R

2•Gollum, Riddle-Master Gollum
Minion
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site 3
When you play Gollum, you may spot a Gollum minion to reveal a card at random from the free peoples player’s hand. Add [x], where [x] is the twilight cost of the revealed card.
Alive without breath, cold as death...
U

(I think felipe was suggesting that the action be changed to (shadow: exert Gollum to... so that it could be used multiple times. AC thinks it requires and exertion to use it only once, if I’m not mistaken. What does everyone think?)

2 .Gollum, Murderer Gollum
Minion
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site 3
Lurker.
Each time a minion wins a skirmish, make Gollum strength +2 until the regroup phase.
Murderer!
C

6 Ravenous Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 8
Vitality 6
Site 8
Fierce. Enduring.
While at a forest site, this minion is strength +2. Each time this minion wins a skirmish, you may exert this minion to exert a companion who is assigned to skirmish a Gollum spider.
U

5 Web-Weaver Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 9
Vitality 5
Site 8
Fierce. Enduring.Captain.
Each time this minion is assigned to skirmish a hunter, you may exert this minion twice.
R

4 Hunting Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 6
Vitality 4
Site 6
Fierce. Hunter 2. Lurker.
While this minion is at a forest site, it is strength +2.
C
(I decided to drop enduring in favor of the forest bounus and Lurker)

3 Skulking Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 5
Vitality 4
Site 6
Lurker. Fierce. Enduring.
This minion cannot be overwhelmed. If this minion is not assigned to skirmish, exert it to replace another Gollum minion in a skirmish.
C
(let it lose, use captain bounuses to make it big, then exert it to replace a lurker... and it could turn out pretty good.)

2•Stalking Spider Gollum
Minion-Spider
Strength 4
Vitality 3
Site 5
Lurker. Fierce. Enduring
While at a forest site, this minion is strength +2. While this minion is unwounded, the Free Peoples player may not assign it to skirmish.
U
(made it unique)

2 Curse of the Black River Gollum
Condition-Support Area
When you play this condition, you may spot a companion. Each time that companion heals, add a Gollum token on this card. Skirmish: Remove a Gollum token from here to make a Gollum minion strength +3.
R

1 Caught in a Web Gollum
Condition
To play, spot a Gollum minion. Bearer must be a companion (except the Ring-Bearer). Limit one per bearer. While skirmishing a Gollum spider, bearer is strength -1. Shadow: If the fellowship is at a forest site, you may play this condition from your discard pile.
C
(Made it limit one per bearer, and added a little twist)

0 Out From the Shadows Gollum
Event-Shadow
Play a Gollum spider from your discard pile. Then, if the fellowship is at a forest site, add 3.
C

1 Fearful Mazes Gollum
Event-Skirmish
Make a Gollum minion strength +2 (or +3 and Damage+1 if at a forest site.)
U
(Now spiders have THEIR Violent Hurl. You may think it too good, but [Uruk-Hai] hunters get their hunter boost too...)

2 Leaping out of the Shadows Gollum
Condition-Support Area
To play, exert a Gollum minion. The shadow player may decide the order of skirmishes involving Gollum lurkers.
U

1 Dark Hunger Gollum
Condition-Support Area
While you can spot a Gollum minion, the current site is a forest. Skirmish: Discard this condition and exert a Gollum minion twice to heal a Gollum minion.
C
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:22 pm
bump
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards