LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:54 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I’ve decided that this can go on ahead, independently of the culture stuff. Basically, we’re going to include a new keyword with this set. The question is: What exactly do we want the keyword to do?

There’s a few options here:
    Affect strength
    Affect resistance
    Affect twilight cost
    Allow for drawing of cards (like muster)
    Place extra wounds
    Alter order of skirmishes

And there’s plenty more, I’m sure.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:00 pm
The decisions are too numerous! Shocked
I had to put something here.
theOmnipotentOne
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:14 pm
Steeled.

Means to be prepared.

And I think it can be a loaded keyword that means that whomever has "Steeled" can only take 1 wound per skirmish, unless he or she is skirmishing another character with "Steeled."

The idea is anyone who lives up north must be more hardened and stronger [meh] than others down south.
~n00blit eater
Minnesota Twins > BoSox, Yankees, Dodgers, AND Mets... COMBINED.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:43 pm
Ooh, I like that idea! I could see some dwarvish and Men themes going here...Any others?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:27 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
fine by me.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:36 pm
nice keyword, but i have one question, if a character (such as the cave troll) was skirmishing a character with steeled and that character lost, would the losing character only take 1 wound even though the cave troll is damage +1?
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:07 pm
Yes, that’s basically what the keyword does.
theOmnipotentOne
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:34 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
nice keyword, but i have one question, if a character (such as the cave troll) was skirmishing a character with steeled and that character lost, would the losing character only take 1 wound even though the cave troll is damage +1?
Thats the point.
~n00blit eater
Minnesota Twins > BoSox, Yankees, Dodgers, AND Mets... COMBINED.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:36 pm
Should the helper text read like this: " (This character takes no more than 1 wound in a skirmish against only unsteeled characters.) "?
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:58 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
"This character can take no more than one wound in a skirmish, unless skirmishing a steeled minion".
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards