LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:55 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thanks hey its like a resume. And I have gotten to the final round of almost every contest I am in(can’t seem to win one though Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Sad Cobra Rolling Eyes Wink Neutral d'oh! Think Shhh )
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:04 am
Not the Battle Contest. Wink
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:05 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I didn’t say EVERY one.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:06 am
I know. I was just pointing out a recent one that I remembered. Very Happy
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:39 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I would personally be fine with SoP taking over tOO’s DC cultures...what about the others? EL, PT, GN? What do you think?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:43 pm
I would rather work with SoP than tOO anytime. Me and tOO would simply fight a lot and get nothing done.

I’m also thinking of taking the Elven thread pretty much by myself, since PT seems to have left for a while. Any opinions?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Yeah, if PT doesn’t report back...I think we can just put him on standby. When he gets back, he can resume work.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:20 pm
So what threads am I in now?
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:11 am
Check out the General Information thread, and you’ll be working on any thread where tOO was supposed to be working on. IIRC, it was Gandalf and Wraith.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:13 am
oh darn those aren’t my best cultures oh well. I’ll live
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards