LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:02 pm
Here’s how it stands, a very close run here!

AC :4
CG: 3
SoP: 3
tOO: 2

Here’s the next round of cards, with a bit of background info... I was wondering what Shire culture family to do, and frodo/bilbo seemed to obvious, so I decided to go with sam’s family! Now, I was looking around at the Encyclopedia of Arda, and found out that Sam had 13 kids! Exclamation (you know he named one after Frodo, but he also named kids after merry, pippin, and bilbo, too! ) I’m not asking you for all of those cards, but here is what I DO want:

Sam
Rosie Cotton
Frodo Gamgee (the proper surname is Gardener, but for uniqueness purposes, I will keep it Gamgee)
Goldilocks Gamgee
Last edited by elf lvr on Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:04 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
wahhh I lost badly last time.

oh well

Ooo sam
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 pm
Okay, I’ve recieved one person’s DC’s, so I will extend the deadline till friday. That should give everyone enough time.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:57 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I sent mine that makes 2.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:36 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Hurry up, people!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:52 am
make a deadline EL and then stick to it.
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:14 pm
grr... this contest is almost dead... I just want AC and tOO to get their cards in... okay, whatever I have will be up tuesday, giving AC and tOO plenty of time to get on, and I’ll send them PM’s.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:46 pm
yeah do that.
to bad this was a cool contest Cool
"DáinIronfoot"
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:39 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
"Almost dead"? I thought this contest was a goner for a while, now!
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:40 pm
well yah, pretty much. But That won’t stop me from trying!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards