LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:46 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Shankhun knew there was dissension growing between the orc loyal to the white moon and the uruks loyal to the red eye. It had been simmering until it had reached a boiling point. Now orcs and uruks were battling each other. Shankhun attacked an orc slamming it into the wall then hurling it out of a window. he pulled a torch from the wall and thrust it into and orcs face it stumbled back set alight. He turned around and threw the torch into another one who backed up tripping and falling out of a window. He drew his sword and spit a orc on it. “That’s this room now for the next” he said as he moved to kill more orcs
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:49 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Glok-blork was in the kichen trying to make something inedible out of roots and maggoty bread when the sounds of fighting got closer,

"Uruk I smell" said a near by orc

"We know what to do with their likes"
all the orcs picked up anything sharp near by, Glok-Blork picked up a Large Fork for pronging meat which hadn’t been used in a while and was VERY sharp.

The Uruk streamed into the room thinking that the orcs were just using the .
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:15 pm
Scaladur heard the sounds of fighting.

The time has come.

He unsheathed his scimitar and stabbed two uruk-hai in the back, and then considerably lightened their packs. He picked up one of their helmets and fitted it over his own head.

Then, he ran off to join the rest of the fighting.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
fingolfin
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:23 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
But Glok Blork was cut off, literally, a uruk had chopped his left leg clean off and then threw him out of the window, as he was falling out the window he thought he saw a small orc... smaller than an orc, and coming towards the fortress with a glowing... horrible sword.

But then with a thud of the cracking of his ribs and then his skull he died.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:11 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Ulthuk grumbled, hearing the clamor coming from distant rooms. He grabbed hold of his sturdy blade, and charged out of the room he was in. A swift stroke from his Uruk sword chopped off the head of a scrawny orc that was charging right at him-with a scimitar, too!

What are those Red Eye scum doing now? growled Ulthuk, running through a hall passage.

He took the opportunity to decapitate a pair of Red Eye orcs in front of him.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:18 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Shankhun attacked a orc body slamming him against a wall then flattening him with a boulder.
He parried a few blows with his sword then kicked the orc to the ground. Stabbing it through the chest he walked forward to the next room. the kitchen if he wasn’t mistaken.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:33 pm
Scaladur ran up a stairwell, in search of more uruks. He saw some going down an adjacent stair, and he hid and waited for them. But before they came near him, a shadowy form appeared along the wall, Scaladur stretched his neck to see what it was, and saw a short, fat creature standing there with two swords in his pudgy fists. Scaldadur licked his lips when he saw the glowing sword.

That could fetch a good price.

He waited for the uruks to slaughter the intruder... and was surprised as the halfling killed every last one of them, and ran off up the stairway. Scaladur jumped from one stair to the other, and raided the dead bodies. Then, he headed off down the stair, away from the little warrior.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:22 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Zarag looked around, and as he did he saw a trio of
orcs on the stairs. Zarag slipped out his sword.
He decapitated the first Orc, and cut off the leg of another;
than kicked it out the window. The third one bolted, and
Zarag threw his sword at it. He retreived his sword from
the dead orc and and ran on...
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:14 pm
The fighting was grusome, even for some orcs, the stairs were clogged with the blood of uruks, Ugulug-glug-glug was trying to find the action, but it seemed to be on the lower levels, he was with some other orks, the uruks were stronger, but not as numerous, the blood of orks shined on the rocks, Ug and his kind had jumped on the back of a Uruk and slit its throut. "We kill them all Uruk grime chrush and glrog blok thork urrrudlt" some of the ork were hard to understand with their unreaconizible dialects.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:17 am
Ugulug was still fighting, but the fighting was getting less firce as Uruk scum were getting thrown out the upper windows, Uruks though, were still roaming.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing