LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
bobtheorc
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:58 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Please first post on LOTR Helms Deep OCC Discussion then join
Helms Deep is the place were the people of Rohan go in times of great wars and troubles. Not since it’s walls were laid has Helms Deep been invaved by an enemy army. No army has set foot inside the Deeping Wall.
Saruman has launched war on Rohan attacking on every front. Refugees are streaming to Helms Deep seeking protection from Saruman’s might.

It is here the the Rohirrim will stand and fight. The mighty Uruk-hai of Saruman are marching toward Helms Deep. They have one purpose in mind. The eradication of the people of Rohan.

Thus it begins.
Last edited by bobtheorc on Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in totalExclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:14 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin marched in with the elves he was beside his friend silvan. "this time I am only fighting uruk-hai at least not spiders" he thought as he marched to the deeping wall and readied himself for the attack.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:59 pm
Carothen leaned against the sturdy wall of rock that was known as The Deeping Wall.
He marveled at how the rocks fit together so well. Some said that Helm’s Deep had been built by giants, others said that the dwarves had built it. Regardless of who made it, it was a great fortification. One that had never been breached.

And may this wall not be broken in the coming hours

“Carothen, come with me, we are meeting with Theoden.” Carothen looked up at a soldier of Theoden’s guard and followed him. They entered a large room, in the middle of which were Theoden, and many of his advisers and soldiers. There were also those curious three. The ranger from the north, a elf and a dwarf. They had come with the main group of refugees from Edoras.
Theoden was talking.
“Tonight we will be facing the full brunt of Saruman. Remember we fight not just for ourselves but for all of the Free countries of Middle Earth. Be brave, and fight for that which you hold dear.
We cannot expect any more reinforcements until Mithrandir fufils his promise. Unless the elves themselves come we are all that stands before Saruman’s army.”

Carothen went over and began to speak with one of the Rohrrim guards.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:16 pm
Silvan could now see helm’s deep. The day was growing darker.

The rohirrim will have a pleasant surprise when we reach the walls. They will need the might of the elves this day.

Silvan also looked forward to seeing his old friend, legolas, again. The two had been separated for many years, and silvan was eager to see how his friend was doing.

Our friendship will provide a light for me in this dark hour.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
fingolfin
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
As Sven Vilderman was preparing arrows for use in the battle he wondered whatwould happen, what would become of the others, his friends. But for now it was Fleching fleching fleching until you fingers fall off. "I would rather be fighting Sauron himsef than making all these arrows." Those elves would have to trow down their arrow by the quiverfull to exaust this armory.

But he was comforted by the elves presence.

"Not bad folks... for foreingers." he thought to himself.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:52 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin watched smiling as the men gasped at the 200 elves marching in.
otheer’s had been sent to osgiliath and minas tirith but 200 were here. he stood right beside Silvan and they watched as haldir talked with aragorn. After a while Tuilin found himself on the deeping wall about 10 elves away from haldir silvan was next to legolas and he was next to silvan.

That battle would begin soon.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:22 pm
Carothen watched in amazement as the elves marched in to Helm’s Deep.

It is good to see warriors come to help us.

Carothen inspected his sword one last time. He counted the arrows in his quiver and strung his bow. The few scouts had reported that the Uruk-Hai were still several hours away. It would give the defenders some time to prepare, but also to worry.

There are far too few real warriors here. Too many men who are old and too many boys that have not seen the terror of war. Even with the elves are only hope is with the White Rider and Eomer

Carothen then went to his section of the Deeping wall.
He had been given command of ten men and boys, all armed with bows and arrows.

"Alright make sure that your bows are strung and ready. If you have not done so make sure you quivers are full. When you are done relax. The enemy is still far off."

How many of us will survive this cursed night?"
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:32 pm
Silvan embraced his old friend, legolas.
"It’s good to see you again, old friend," Said Silvan.
"And you as well."
"Did your father send you word of Gilthas’s treachery?" Legolas nodded solemnly.
"He did. It was not news i wanted to hear." The two friends exchanged a knowing look, and went their separate ways to prepare for the battle to come.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:52 pm
Aragorn appeared on the ramparts of the Deeping Wall, armored lightly and ready for battle. He clasped forearms with Legolas, prepared to fight to the end.

In the distance, a low rumbling was heard about a quarter of an hour later.

They are coming, and they will strike hard . . .
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Carothen looked across the plain in front of the Deeping Wall.

So this is what the end sounds like

"Ready yourselves, the army approaches" Along the wall men shifted uneasily and Carothen noticed that almost all of them seemed afraid.
Even the elves spoke softly to one another and it seemed like they too felt the unease of the battle to come.

Thunder began to rumble in the distance. Lightning flashed across the plain.

The weather fits the mood of this night

Carothen hoped that Eorlrend was safe in the Glittering caves.

He then leaned against the wall and steeled himself for the coming conflict.
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing