LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Pipeweed
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:52 pm
Please only join this thread if you think that it would be realistic for Middle Earth.

The catapults of the orcs fired huge stone missiles at the city of Osgiliath from the Eastern side of the Anduin. The orcs would soon swarm upon the city, in a drastic attempt to take it and overrun it.

Kyldon Songblade and a small company of Dunedain warriors had come to fight alongside the knights of Numenor, and were now preparing for battle.

"Greetings, Prince of the Dunedain," a knight commander said with a nod of his head, "We are glad that you have come."

Kyldon nodded in return and motioned for his Dunedain rangers to leave.

"The eastern shore is swarming with orcs," the young man said, turning back to the knight captain, "they have rafts at the ready, trolls behind their ranks, and many more missiles for their catapults. We must reach the eastern shore and engage in combat with them."

"It’s too risky," the captain replied, "We do not have the numbers to attempt such an attack and survive."

"Then you will be swarmed by orcs, and crushed by stones from those catapults," Kyldon said firmly, to prove his point.

The commander sighed in relief and then nodded at Kyldon. He walked away to gather his men, Kyldon did the same. All of a sudden, a cry went up.

"Nazgul!!"
Last edited by Pipeweed on Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in totalPipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:55 pm
Silvan was wandering south from mirkwood when he came upon a river. He knew from his positon that it was The Great River. He followed its path south, knowing that it would take him to the Gondorian city of Osgiliath. Hopefully, while there, he could restock on supplies and continue his journey.

The day had grown dark by the time he reached the city. The gaurds on the northern side were eirily absent, so Silvan let himself in. He saw the soldiers there, as well as a party of dunedain rangers, readying themselves for battle. He stopped a knight who was walking by and asked what all the commotion was about.

"Orcs are coming. We rush to defend against them." Silvan smiled. He looked forward to a good fight. Then a cry went up:

"Nazgul!" He sheathed his sword, and fitted an arrow to his bowstring. The smile had dissapeared from his face.

This may be harder than I thought...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:14 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin was resting under a pillar. He had come ot help in the defense. only a few new he was here. He had stayed well hidded throughout the day making arrows. When he heard that Kyldon was here his heart was lifted "this is good news" he thought. then he heard the cry "Nazgul". He nocked an arrow and prepared to fire
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:45 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Oor-rug along with the rest of the horde of mordor were pumping away at the catapults Oor-rug noticed a slacker who was gasping for breath.

"Orc scum tired Eh"

"I was just taking a breather sir"

"A Breather" he coldly replied"

As the incompetent orc’s body went flying over the walls of osgilliath Oor-Yelled to his assorted wretches.

"I am going to break these scums walls if I have to launch all of you myself out of the Catapults"

An orc mensisingly replied "Lets see how you like it"

"Traitor!’

As tuilin was Preparing to fire a huge beast of a troll’s body came crashing into the pillar next to him, causing the building to collapse,

"that was Close"

but he said it too soon as the volly became a rain of carnage upon the defenders

"We can not take much more of this" He frantically yelled

"We will die if we stay here"

"The Tunnels" "Quick"
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
A troll had come flying out of nowwhere as soon as the nazgul had been driven off. Tuilin saw the line of trolls and one who appeared to be leading them. sliding carefully along he aimed TWANG the arrow hit the creature’s chest TWANG TWANG TWANG he fired hitting it in the hamsrting and the abdomen. Ha he thought take that.

he heard kyldon soon we will go accross
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:48 pm
Ulgoth was leading the troop of trolls into battle when he noticed an elf, a brave warrior. He began to charge at the elf.

All around him the battle raged, his loyal trolls were mauling the men.

BOOM!!

Raxul, a Troll comrade of Ulgoth’s, smashed 4 men under his massive cudgel. Ulgoth continuted to run at the elf at full speed.

CRASH!! Ulgoth shattered the body of a gondor knight with his axe, Ulgoth then took the knights long spear and swung it low and hard at a condensed group of men. Ulgoth could feel the vibrations coming up the spear haft as it struck the legs of the men and shattered their shins and contorted the wraught iron of their shin-guards. The men howled with anguish.

Their not dead, but their out of this battle!

Seeing now his opportunity, Ulgoth heaved the long spear at the elf. The elf noticed the flying projectile at the last minute and dropped to the ground to prevent being hit.

THUD!!

The spear embeded itself in the bodys of 5 men who were running in a line, skewering them like pigs.

He’s fast and strong, but i’m stronger!!

While the elf was still on the ground, Ulgoth grasped teh elf by his legs and swung him around his head. The elf, thinking quickly, grabbed his dagger and thrust it into the forearm of the Troll. fortunately for Ulgoth, his thick skin kept him from harm once again. The pain was still enough to cause the Mammoth beast to release the elf.

The elf hurtled through the air and landed on two of his own soldiers. Fortunately for the elf, he had once again escaped death, but it was only a matter of time before Trolls stampeded over him and crushed him. Unless his soldiers held the trolls back, he would be trampled.....

In the heat of the battle, Ulgoth forgot about the elf and continued slaughtering the men of gondor.

THUMP!!

Two men were hewered by Ulgoths massive axe.

CRACK!!

Another four fell to the massive swing of Ulgoths Hammer.

COME ON!!! Ulgoth bellowed, and with that orc reinforcements began to pour in, slaying men as they did so, and the battle seemed as if nothing could save the valiant men of gondor....
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:57 pm
Silvan rose to his feet... swaying slightly and holding his head. When he regained his composture, he pulled out his bow and nocked three arrows at once. The troll who had thrown him had been temporarily distracted by other soldiers, and Silvan prepared to fire. But as the troll turned around, Silvan gasped and shuddered for a moment. He still fired his arrows, but his shaking hands caused his shots to go awry. One arrow found its mark in the beast’s chest, but its thick hide protected it from any lasting damage.

Silvan was shocked because he had met this troll before.

Fought this troll before.

This troll had a scar beneath one eye.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:10 pm
Ulgoth looked back at the elf who, miraculously, was standing up.

How can this be so? Does this elf never die?

If a furious rage, Ulgoth charged at the elf, who was still having trouble standing up. The elf immediately drew his bow and arrow, but once he had his aim, the elf dropped his aim, as if on accident, and shot the troll in the chest.

Idiot!! He cant even pierce my skin through the chest!! Not a smart move elf, not a smart move!!

Ulgoth, in a blind rage that the elf still lived, charged at him and, amazingly, the elf standed still. Whether he was still dazed or just stupid, Ulgoth didn’t care, as long as he didn’t move. He didn’t.

CRACK!

Ulgoth’s fist met its mark with the elves chest, the elf flew backwards, as if he had been struck by sauron himself. The elf soared through the air and smashed into the support beam of an old, shanty, white marble building. The beam buckled and the building began to fall. Thankfully for the elf, not much debris landed on him, but a huge slab of white rock landed on his legs, trapping him.

This time Ulgoth wouldn’t assume anything, he was going to watch the elf die. Ulgoth slowly walked over to the trapped, unconcious elf brandishing his hammer.

When Ulgoth reached him, he raised his hammer and prepared to strike...
Pipeweed
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:58 pm
In the mean-while, Kyldon and his company were battling with the orcs. They came by the hundreds, swarming over the Dunedain like a rapid river. The men fought with great vigor, and soon the seemingly endless stream of orcs seemed to subside as the Dunedain turned their attention to the trolls.

Many trolls came from Mordor to battle the men of Numenor, and many men of Numenor had already died in vain attempts to defend themselves from the barbarous monsters.

Kyldon turned not a moment too soon. An elf lay trapped under a slab of stone, a troll looming over him with a massive hammer, ready to fall. Kyldon quickly nocked an arrow to his bowstring. In an ancient tongue of elven he shouted an enchantment.

"Elno findasre, nas lo becnai!"

His arrowhead burst into a brilliant white fire. He let loose the enchanted missile, and it shrieked as it flew towards the towering troll Ulgoth. It hit the monster in the chest, and when straight through his hide covered body, coming out on the other side. The troll faltered.

It was then that Kyldon heard a sound that brought fear to his heart: The sound of a company of Mumakil.

Could a mod please delete all of the irrelevant posts in this thread? Thanks
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:03 pm
ARGH!! Ive been hit!

Ulgoth was struck by a magic elf arrow that pierced his tough skin.
He faltered then ran back to his troll friends to regroup.

I’ll kill that elf yet!!!

Ulgoth had been wounded, but his pride was hurt more than his body

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing