LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:00 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Elendion crouched, his ears taking in the forest sounds. The elf drew an arrow from his quiver, and slowly nocked it, walking forward. His feet made light footfalls on the ground, and he sped through the woods. A breeze blew past him, and the four other Guards with him. Members of the Bowguards.

Something’s not right, he thought, glancing around.

A shape stirred, and he pulled back his string. In a moment, he released and fired! It gurgled and ran, crashing into the brush. Elendion ran towards the figure, holding an arrow on his bowstring. Silence. He crept closer to the origin of the sound, and looked forward. It was a man. A Wild Man.
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:08 pm
Hearing the ruckus in the woods Dunaglar hopped from tree to tree to get to the area where he heard the noise. he looked down out of the tree at Elendion and his clan. He lightly jumps out of the tree and greets the others with a slight bow.

"I killed an orc not an hour ago. Where these men and orcs are coming from I do not know."

He looks Elendion in the eye as he recognized him from his many journeys in the wood.

"May I join your company?"

He figured he would travel with them for now, seeing as there were strange folk coming through the wood. He wondered if they would continue to hunt them down.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:26 pm
Elendion nodded. "We are Bowguards, of Mirkwood. We march on patrol, and would be glad of one to join us. Things are stirring here, fell things. And-beware! Behind you!"

The elf leaped back, as did his company, all fitting shafts to bowstrings. Sliding down on rope-like threads, a pack of great spiders descended upon the company! They hissed, scurrying forward. Each of them was as large as an elf-the largest Elendion had ever seen. He sighted along his bow.

"Elves-aim...fire!" he cried.
Pipeweed
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:53 pm
With a twanging of many bowstrings, the arrows of the elves were fired into the ranks of the great spiders with deadly accuracy. No more than three of the beasts fell to the fatal missiles though. The remaining spiders scurried forward faster than ever, ignoring the arrows that stuck in their bloated bodies. The elves along with Dunaglar put away their bows and drew their swords to face the oncoming charge of great spiders, who were gathering speed with every stride.

Suddenly, a different sound met the ears of the Mirkwood Company, a horn, not of orcs, nor of the elven folk, but of Gondor. with more twanging, a score or more arrows flew from the west, finding their mark just as well as those of the elves, and succeeding in finishing off 3 or more of the beasts.

A company of Dunedain raced into the clearing, strapping their bows to their backs and drawing swords as they ran. At their head was a young man, wielding a shining longsword, singing an ancient song of the Dunedain as his sword flashed from side to side, rendering the spiders legless. He turned towards the elven company who were staring in shock, for the arrival of his company had taken place in little more than half a minute.

He stopped in front of Elendion and stared at him with his emerald green orbs.

"I am Kyldon Songblade, Prince of the Dunedain," he told the elves.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
tulin had been foraging in Mirkwood when he heard the commotion he ran fro 5 minutes tirelessly for he was an elf a skilled runner and marksman.
he stopped dead in his tracks spider bodies , elves and men were everywhere. he walked up and inquired what has been happening here?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:53 am
After noticing the attempted onslaught by the spiders, Dunaglar heard another spider trying to flank them. He drew his sword and ran towards the beast drawing his sword at the same time. As the spider approached at a great speed Dunaglar did something unexpected. Just as he was about to get mowed down by the the beast he dropped onto his back and held his sword high. The spider had run right over his sword leaving a huge gash in the spiders underbelly. He leapt up and turned to face the beats but found that one stroke was all he needed. Dunalgar walked over to the others with a nod of his head.

"Sorry about that."

The he noticed his friend of the dunedain. One of the ones that helped raise him.

"Mae Govannen. Good to see you again, Kyldon."

He said as he reached over to hug the familiar friend. With a smile he told both parties how orcs and wild men had been running rampant in the wood of late.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:45 pm
Elendion’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. The two that had just come knew each other? He also noticed another figure coming towards him, and he stepped towards the third stranger.

"What’s going on here?" the stranger asked.

"Spiders," replied the elf. "We just got ambushed, and we are returning to the Halls of Mirkwood. Would you wish to join us?"

"Certainly..."

"Come!" excalimed Elendion. "We must be swift! Thranduil awaits my report. If you have bows, be prepared to use them. And hold blades at the ready!"

With that, he plunged north, following the forest trail.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:08 pm
Elendion and the following Elves ran swiftly along the trail. Suddenly, a crudely strung web loomed ahead.

"Ready your blades!" cried Elendion. The Elves quickly unsheathed their swords and stood, looking wary-eyed about them at the surrounding forests.

From the right, three large spiders emerged from a group of trees and headed straight toward the small group of Elves. Elendion jumped ahead to meet them. He swung at the leg of one and hacked it off. The spider charged him, knocking him to the ground. Elendion jumped back up and swiftly stabbed another spider behind him.

"Elendion! There are too many!" an Elf yelled as four more spiders came out of the gloomy shadows of the trees.
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:13 pm
Elendion whipped his long-knife through the ugly head of one of the spiders. He whirled around, and stabbed another one behind him. As a spider came from his left, he whipped the other arm around to grab the blade and drive it into the third spider.

"Elendion! There are too many!" shouted one of his elves.

He shouted back, "We’ll beat them anyway! Dúnedain! Behind you!"

The elf sliced through the leg of yet another spider, whirling to face it with his arcing white knife.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:20 pm
The largest spider knocked Elendion’s sword out of his hand. Elendion leaped on the back of the spider, keeping perfect balance as the spider swayed and rocked beneath him.

"Elendion!" shouted an Elf. The Elf tossed him a bloodied blade. With a one-handed catch, Elendion took the sword and buried it in the spider’s back. Ooze and slime seeped out from the wound. Elendion jumped off as the spider fell to the ground, writhing in pain. Elendion grabbed a bow from one of the Elves and put an arrow in one of the spider’s bulbous eyes. The remaining spiders scuttled away, terrified of the Elves’ war fury.

"We are temporarily safe," Elendion said. "But the spiders still lurk in the shadows! Let us hurry!"

The Elves rushed away into the gathering gloom.
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing