LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:23 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
highest ill go is 40
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:06 am
TheHobbit13 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Youre so greedy its ridiculous. SEVENTY? The last one i saw go on ebay was ~ $40, might have been less. Crazy man. Crazy.

You might as well keep it for that much.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
smilly
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:09 am
last one on ebay was a "buy it now" and it was only 40$us...

I will also pass.

SM
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:25 pm
Why did you even bother posting this if you were looking for some stupid/insane price for it that you should know noone in there right mind would pay. If you want $70 for a single card (even if it is this popular card) don’t waste your time posting here. If you are looking for an auction then go on ebay set the buy it now price at $70 and you will get the same results there. It might just be me but it seems like you had no real intentions on selling the thing anyway and just wanted to let everybody know you have one then see what it is worth to everyone then just laugh at them for it. A $40 offer by josiah_of_Rohan is by for the best offer you will get for it more than likely, if you were doing this time of thing on any serious selling site you would probably be reported as a bad trader/seller. You shouldn’t put something like this up and let people make you offers then when all is said and done tell them that you wouldn’t sell it for less than $70.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:58 pm
70? That’s it? Being a $40 card I’d think you’d be trying to charge $140 or $200 or something.

Guys, th13 has shown a surprisingly generous offer! He’s only ripping you off by $30! That’s his all-time low!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:17 pm
supply in demand.. little suply high demand.

nappy corn your partly right i wasn’t even sure if i wanted to part with it but like i said if a got a good offer i would so far i haven’t ...

Josiah I wont sell it for 40 bucks
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:26 pm
then why bother posting it and getting people hopes up. What do you want for the greenleaf $120. Stop wasting peoples time.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
ive seen them go for far less then 40...
and everyones right dont post unless you intend to sell
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
OneFathom
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Just wanted to chip in to this convo. Anyone who has been in the game for an extended period of time dating back to at least TT, and follows card values, knows no single foil goes for more than 30 bucks at most. This is excluding exclusive promo foils like Bilbo, Aged Ring-Bearer and the like. I understand TH13 you want to get the most bang for your buck, but now you have egg on your face because you refuse to sell it for what its worth. How about this...

I’ll trade you a "Greed" for it. What do you think?
NBarden
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:43 pm
LOL!

IDK, I’d pay more than $30 for a Grima, Footman of Saruman Promo. If my parents would let me.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum