LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:19 am
Ok so the entries are in but only after some cock ups, mis-addressed PM’s, forgotten tasks etc... It was close but they all made it in time!

Here they are in all their glory and i have to say there are some great entries here.

1. Thran

3 Shadow of Rhudaur Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Str: 7
Vit: 3
Sit: 2
Enduring.
To play, spot 2 Wraith minions.
Maneuver: Heal this minion to exert the Ring-bearer.
Maneuver: Heal the Ring-bearer to exert this minion.
Trembling he looked up, in time to see a tall dark figure like a shadow against the stars.

2. SM

3 Morgul Intimidator Wraith
Minion • Orc
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 4
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion you may exert it to add a burden. The Free Peoples player may wound the Ring-bearer to prevent this.
"...over him a black-orc shape was straddled. It raised a whip a second time..."

3. SoP

5 • Cirith Ungol Hunter Sauron
Minion • Orc
Strength: 10
Site Number: 5
Fierce
Response : If this minion wins a skirmish, you may exert him exert the ring-bearer X times, where X is the current region.
While you can spot Gorbag, this minion gains Hunter 2.
"”Orcs were coming up tot he Cleft from the far side, from some entry to the tower. “"

4. LK

3 Orkish Warg Flanker Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 5
Vitality: 2
Site: 4
Lurker.
To play spot an Orc mount.
While the Ring-bearer is assigned to a skirmish, each Orc orc gains Hunter 2.
Assignment: If this minion has 3 or more vitality, exhaust it to assign it to the Ring-bearer. The Free Peoples player may add a burden to prevent this.
"’Warg-riders!’"

5. EL

4 Striking Orc Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 9
Site: 4
While you can spot a wound on the Ring-beaerer, Striking Orc is strength +2.
While you can spot two wounds on the Ring-bearer has, Striking Orc is damage +1.
While you can spot 3 wounds on the Ring-bearer, Striking Orc is fierce.
Each time Striking Orc wins a skirmish, exert the Ring-bearer.
His broad flat face was swart, his eyes were like coals, and his tongue was red; he wielded a great spear... with the speed of a striking snake he charged into the Company and thrust with his spear straight at Frodo.

6. WLC

2 Uruk-Hai Marcher Uruk-hai
Minion • Uruk-Hai
Strength: 5
Vitality: 1
Site: 5
Damage +1.
While you can spot a burden, Uruk-Hai Marcher is strength +2.
Assignment: Discard X Uruk-Hai Marchers to play a minion with twilight cost X from your discard pile, and assign it to the Ring-bearer. The Free Peoples player may add 2 burdens to prevent that.
"But, my lord, there is no such force."

Vote deadline is Wednesday.

All contestant must vote, but i REALLY would like other people to vote now the numbers are dwindling. I appreciated the extra votes last round, please keep it up.

PLEASE PM ALL VOTES, INCLUDING ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING. Vote for your favourite three in order as usual.

Thanks very much. Enjoy.
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:40 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:50 am
Ive sent PM’s chasing people for votes. I have 3 contestant votes out of 6 plus 2 extras.

I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone else could vote in this please. Anyone, just an ickle PM to lem0n?

Votes will be tallied tomorrow, and an elimination made for the next round.

Thanks

O and GP to NB for being the first to send a vote, and also for the first contestant to vote who will remain anonymous. Obviously Razz.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:57 am
Big thanks to CG who also contributed a non compulsary vote for this round.

The votes are all in and a PM of elimination sent. Remaining contestants please submit for the next round if you did not recieve a PM from me.

The next challenge!

Submit by PM to me by Monday:

• A card from the battle of helms deep scenes from the Peter Jackson’s Two Towers film.
• Must use existing cultures, keywords and mechanisms.
• Needs lore from the film.
• Can be free peoples or shadow anything just need to be relevant to that fight. (Actually dont submit a shadow follower i hate those things.)
• Contestants must vote if they submit.

Ok enjoy your DC-ing, all my other tasks are quite focused so i thought id give you a free reign on this one.

Happy DC making.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 am
Today is the deadline and ive had one entry. Thats it. Poor people. Poor....

GP to the lone first submitter.

Please get your entries in i dont want to have to declare the only person who bothered the winner, id rather you fight for the prizes. Besides i wouldnt know who to give second prize to in that case.

Cheers

EDIT: 2 entries now. Needs 3 other peoples. I might PM later. Pray you do not incur the lemon wrath! It wil be swift and citrusy!
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:20 am
Ok entries are in. I have to say ~50% of them were formatted completely wrong against what i asked for, so ive just had to change quite a lot to make them all appear the same.

Here they are, with a more or less general theme to them you might say. Its the most open round ive done yet you most of you decide to make the same thing! Crazy.

Anyway...

1. LK

1 Mae Govannen Elven
Event • Maneuver
Exert Aragorn to play an Elf from your draw deck. That Elf is an archer until the end of the turn.
"’We are proud to fight alongside men, once more.’"

2. EL

2 • Haldir, Commander of the Last Host Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 6
Resistance: 7
Hunter 1.
While you can spot Aragorn, Haldir is strength +1 and resistance +1.
Skirmish: Remove an Elven token from your condition to exert a minion assigned to skirmish an Elf or Man.
"We have come to stand beside men once more."

3. SM

5 • Suicidal Uruk Uruk-hai
Minion • Uruk-Hai
Strength: 6
Site: 5
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may discard this minion to exert up to 3 companions (except the Ring-bearer). The Free Peoples player may discard the top 2 cards of his or her draw deck to prevent this.
"There was a roar and a blast of fire. The archway of the gate...crumbled and crashed in smoke and dust."

4. Thran

2 • Haldir, Naith Leader Elven
Companion • Elf
Str: 5
Vit: 3
Res: 6
To play, spot an Elf and a Man.
While Haldir bears a ranged weapon, he is strength +2.
While you can spot 3 ranged weapons, the fellowship archery total is +1.
While you can spot 5 ranged weapons, each minion loses all game text keywords.
’Mae govannen, Haldir. You are most welcome.’

5. SoP

3 • Haldir, Elven Captain Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 7
Resistance: 6
Archer
To play, Spot 2 valiant men (or 2 Elven companions).
Skirmish: If your unbound man is about to take a wound that would kill him, exert Haldir and discard a possession he bears to prevent that and heal that companion.

Editors notes: The haldir was a good archer, swordsman, and only died because aragorn had to distract him. this incorporates all of those. he has improved fighting ability, the archer keyword, and he can sacrifice himself to save those silly little men on the balance side, he needs to spot some people to be played, and his cost is upped.

As always please vote for your favourite 3 in order. PM me all votes and anything relating to this contest.

Thanks.

Voting deadline is Saturday.
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:42 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:46 am
Well that is really quite disappointing. I have 3 compulsary votes out of 5 and no others in almost a week.

This is why there is no point in having a "chosen ones" style group NB cos hardly anyone lives upto a constitution.

I will have to extend the deadline as i do not have a fair representation of votes to make an elimination.

Please PLEASE anyone else vote by wednesday. I can’t run a competition without 30 seconds of each of your time. Votes are as important as the entries.

Thanks

P.s. If the 2 compulsary votes arent in by then, both will be eliminated and the contest will move on with the other three gaining immunity. Sorry but there has been enough time and no contact with me to say otherwise.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:11 am
Its a shame that 1 person missed the voting deadline and i havent heard from them since they submitted because i know they have been on and they actually would have made it through on votes probably. As it is they have also been eliminated as well as the person with the fewest votes. It was quite close particularly due to the ABYSMAL voting count. 4 votes out of 5 compulsary and 1 other.
(Thanks to the anonymous person who has voted who isnt in the contest anymore you know who you are.)

So the 2 people have been informed. That leaves 3 contestants remaining so we’ll ramp up the challenge a bit.

Please submit by Wednesday a Gandalf themed package:

• A Gandalf spell event.
• A Gandalf staff.
• A Gandalf Glamdring.
• Staff and sword must be borne by Gandalf though if you wish to specifiy wizard on the event thats fine.
• Use current mechanisms and keywords.
• All must have Tolkien or film lore.

Any questions PM me as usual. Thats it have fun.

Happy DC-ing.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:00 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Is the deadline is past for this? Unless I’m mistaken, this pig needs a good kicking! Laughing
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Frank_the_Hippo
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:18 am
hippo thinks its only one day past...
hippo is a cop. Hippo need your help. Help hippo
don't help hippo

if you chose help hippo, you can help by giving hints. Hippo knows rules not allow giving things away.
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:57 am
Ok ill get them all up monday. Been busy recently and have no time now. Dont worry they all made it in...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards