LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:57 am
Awaiting 1 final entry. If its not in by the end of the day ill have to eliminate them but i really dont want to do that. please hurry mystery person!

Ill have the entries up today if its submitted or tomorrow either way.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:29 am
One person missed the deadline despite them receiving my PM so hey ho, there will be 2 eliminations this round, sorry to that contestant but i cant wait forever, i hope the reason wasnt serious. Entries coming up soon.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 am
1. SM

3 • Erkenbrand, Hope Unlooked-for Rohan
Companion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 5
When you play Erkenbrand, you may play a Rohan man from your draw deck.
If you can spot Gandalf, each Rohan man is strength +1.
"Hastening down the long slopes were a thousand men on foot; their swords were in their hands. Amid them strode a man tall and strong."

2. AC

No submission. Do not vote for me!

3. LK

3 • Erkenbrand, Marshal of the West-mark Rohan
Companion • Man
Resistance: 6
To play spot 2 Rohan men.
While Erkenbrand bears Erkenbrand’s Horn, he gains muster.
Regroup: Play a possession on Erkenbrand to make a rohan companion strength +2 and damage +1 until the end of the turn.
"’...and afterwards you shall take an oath never again to pass the Fords of Isen in arms, nor to march with the enemies of Men; and then you shall go free back to your land.’"[/quote]

4. Thran

3 • Erkenbrand, Mighty Man Rohan
Companion • Man
Str: 7
Vit: 3
Res: 5
You may play Erkenbrand any time you could play a maneuver event.
Skirmish: Play a Rohan possession on Erkenbrand to exert a minion he is skirmishing.
Regroup: Play a Rohan possession on Erkenbrand to discard a minion.
Down from the hills leaped Erkenbrand, lord of Westfold.

5. WLC

3 • Erkenbrand, Marshal of the Westmark Rohan
Companion • Man
Resistance: 5
Valiant.
While you can spot 3 Rohan companions bearing a hand weapon, Erkenbrand is strength +1.
While you can spot 3 conditions with a Rohan token on it, each non-unique Rohan companion is twilight cost -1.
"Upon the left, from the west, their final doom approached."

6. SoP

3 Erkenbrand, Defender of the Riddermark Rohan
Companion • Man
Valiant
While Erkenbrand is mounted, each other valiant man is strength +1.
Skirmish: Discard a mount borne by Erkenbrand to choose one of the following: Heal a Rohan man, play a valiant man from your draw deck, or exert a minion (or wound an uruk-hai).
”“Erkenbrand! The riders shouted Erkenbrand!””

7. EL

3 • Erkenbrand, Wise Master Rohan
Companion * Man
Valiant.
Each other Valiant man is strength +1 (and damage +1 while at a battleground site).
Each time Erkenbrand wins a skirmish, you may discard a free peoples card he bears to draw 2 cards.
"As the days darkened with threat of war, being wise, he had repaired the wall and made the fastness strong."

8. lem0n

3 • Erkenbrand, Westfold Lord Rohan
Companion • Man
Valiant.
While you can spot a Valiant man, Erkenbrand is twilight cost -1.
The twilight cost of each Rohan companion played after each fellowship phase is -2.
At the start of each maneuver phase you may exert Erkenbrand to play a Rohan companion from your discard pile. That companion is strength +2 until the regroup phase.
"There in the Hornburg at Helm’s Gate, Erkenbrand, master of Westfold on the borders of the Mark, now dwelt."

Please vote for you favourite three in order. PM ME THE VOTE!

Anyone can vote and i pray that they will, but if you are in the contest your vote is necessary for advancing to the next round.

Vote deadline is Tuesday.

Thanks
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:34 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:37 am
Ok ive had all of the contestants votes in, but as we are eliminating more and more people the votes are becoming fewer. Any chance of non competetors e.g. NB, AP (hint Very Happy) voting? And any of the contestants that used to be in it? Please?

Its only an ickle PM..... Razz
NBarden
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 pm
I vote 2.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
PeterPot wrote:
Ha!!! and you guys once called me a double poster.

Ha Ha ha

Okay, that’s enough.

Mods, I think it’s banning time. Can you all do that?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:24 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
PeterPot wrote:
Ha!!! and you guys once called me a double poster.

Ha Ha ha

Okay, that’s enough.

Mods, I think it’s banning time. Can you all do that?

Unfortunately, no. I sent him a warning, though. If he does anything else, he’ll be in hot water.
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:28 am
I missed PP’s latest annoying spam post, but i can see from the quotes what he said. How can i run a contest where no1 replies without bumping my own replies? Think

Aaaaanyway. Votes are in. Thanks to Anvar and NB for additional votes, muchly appreciated kind sirs. It doesnt look like anymore are coming but hey ho.

It was close at the bottom between 2 people but one has been eliminated.

So that means there is a new task.

Please submit by Thursday the following:

• A non unique minion.
• Needs a name that has not been used before but dont pick something lame or foolish!
• Must have an ability that targets or hurts or affects the Ring-bearer in some detremental way.
• Any existing shadow culture except Gollum.
• Would like lore from Tolkien or the films.
• Submission must follow card formatting as explained previously.
• Use existing keywords and mechanics.
• Contestants must vote by PM by the future vote deadline.

That will be all. As always PM me with anything you wish to ask or say, including your submissions.

Thanks have fun.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:07 am
One day left to deadline and one entry. Come on guys!!!

Dont forget there are these prizes at stake. So get your DC’s in.

GP has been awarded to the first submission as well. This is apliicable to each round.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:22 am
I’ve got 4 of the 6 required entries and today is deadline. You know who you are and have til the end of the day to submit your minion.

Thanks

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards